• Show
Clear All

• 2022 Ticketing and UCATS updates

Just received an email blast on this.

https://gobearcats.com/news/2021/10/...t-updates.aspx
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Check out this page. About 2/3's of the way down it shows pricing for 2022 football season. If understand it correctly the priice shown includes your priority "donantion" withthe ticket price.
    Long-Term Fan Calendar Dates subject to change Date Key Info 2021 Nov 2                 FB Renewals

Comment

I am still a little confused on the 9-month payment plan. It looks like you can spread payments out over time, but in another thread I learned that was only for new season ticket holders. Before I contact ticket office, does anyone here know if current season ticket holders can reach out now to begin payments?
      Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
        I am still a little confused on the 9-month payment plan. It looks like you can spread payments out over time, but in another thread I learned that was only for new season ticket holders. Before I contact ticket office, does anyone here know if current season ticket holders can reach out now to begin payments?
        In the email I received it listed a contact and phone number of a "my ticket representative" I can call with questions

The way I interpreted the email it looks like renewals for the 2022 season will begin next month, in November, and you have until February to decide if you are going to renew. The earlier you renew, the longer you can spread out the payments, up to nine months. It looks like you have until July to complete all payments.

Comment

Ok I’m going to move this thread because if case you didn’t catch it on first read. ( I didn’t) 5/3 arena seats for MBB are being reallocated in 2023
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X