Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UC Bearcat Bands directors return to work following suspension, disciplinary inquiry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UC Bearcat Bands directors return to work following suspension, disciplinary inquiry

This is interesting. UC Bearcat Bands directors return to work following suspension (cincinnati.com)

I'm a Band Alum and donor . Not happy with this. This isn't all of it either.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Neither of the accused had had any prior problems in their entire career...then all of the sudden in the year 2020/2021 they are accused???

As UC alumnus and donor, I’m not happy with this.

Comment

Slightly different angle.

https://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news...ciate-director

I think I would put it that they had not been accused of these particular actions prior to 20/21.

Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Knowing one of the directors personally, I know he can be a bit intense and takes band practices a lot more seriously than the previous directors. It's his job to make the band better so I don't know what the correct answer is. Most of the students are in the band for fun and experience so his level of putting them in their place if they were goofing off or not paying attention during practice may be a bit more than they bargained for or were accustomed to. Almost none of the members are music majors because CCM discourages them from being in the marching band unless things have changed recently. In my opinion the band does perform much better than when I was in it since Nichter took over. That swing style music put the crowds to sleep 😴 and we didn't necessarily enjoy playing it either.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X