X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lobot
    started a topic Espn+

Espn+

Front Office Sports (not the local Front Office News) is reporting that the price of ESPN+ as a stand alone service is going up to 9.99 a month on Aug. 23. Prepare thyself.

No word on what's this does to people with a Hulu/Disney/ESPN bundle but I'm sure it will go up as well.

• leo from jersey
    replied
    Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
    I probably wouldn't have ESPN+ if not for the Hulu/Disney. As much as I love watching my Bearcats live, it's really the only time I use ESPN+. Let's hope the bundle increase announcement is delayed and not too much.
    I am the opposite. I had plus and switched to the bundle for the grandkids, but they don't watch it. I only watch the cats, but I do enjoy it. I like having this forum to discuss while the game is being played too. Not many Bearcat fans in NJ.

Leave a comment:

• red_n_black_attack
    replied
    I probably wouldn't have ESPN+ if not for the Hulu/Disney. As much as I love watching my Bearcats live, it's really the only time I use ESPN+. Let's hope the bundle increase announcement is delayed and not too much.

Leave a comment:

• Chewbacca2099
    replied
    Everything is free if you know how to Google 😁. I have multiple services and get ESPN+ from Verizon though. We have to do shady stuff up here in Columbus to watch the Bengals sometimes. They will show Browns/Steelers over them on occasion

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat93
    replied
    If you have Verizon ESPN+ is free

Leave a comment:

• DesertFog
    replied
    I love ESPN+. I like the local yokel homer announcers much better than the high salaried big-time announcers. The local guys focus on the game more.

Leave a comment:

• leo from jersey
    replied
    Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
    Leo, I do not have cable of any platform. I have season tickets for the home games, and I typically listen to our home boys on 700 wlw while working for the away games. If it is broadcasted via my rabbit ear antenna, I will watch it.
    I do like listening especially the wrap up show on radio (I am thankful for echo dot), but I have directtv and other streaming. I have not missed a Bengals game by the Sunday ticket, but my kids take me to see them when they play the Jets. We used to go to the UC v Rutgers and Seton Hall when they were in the Big East. THe Reds were just in town, but I no longer care to go into NYC .

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    Leo, I do not have cable of any platform. I have season tickets for the home games, and I typically listen to our home boys on 700 wlw while working for the away games. If it is broadcasted via my rabbit ear antenna, I will watch it.

Leave a comment:

• leo from jersey
    replied
    Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
    $9.99 a month is a lot cheaper than having to go to the pub to watch each game.
    I like sitting at home and watching. I no longer drive at night or during the day and so watching at home is great. They have us. I watch hula every once in a while but disney only for the grand kids, but they like the happy kids channel. I got espn plus for free with my 247sports subscription until I switched to disney for the kids

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    $9.99 a month is a lot cheaper than having to go to the pub to watch each game.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X