Enrollment - 48,000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enrollment - 48,000

UC is over 48,000. I hope that people who do reviews on UC starts doing homework. I just saw one saying that UC is only at 22,000. Here is the enrollment article. Back to School 2022 | University Of Cincinnati (uc.edu)

I think the 22,000 number is undergrads at main campus only. 48,000 encompasses every student at all campuses
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I haven't seen a final number for enrollment yet but it's between 49,000 and 50,000 this year with 8000 "on campus" housing students. It's jumping at a rate of about 10% per year. Kinda crazy.

https://local12.com/news/local/stude...els-apartments
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Reading this made me curious, so I did a quick search and 22,000 undergrads seems to be the consensus. What really made me wonder about some of these ranking sites was how they came about their rankings. I really didn’t want to dig deep into their methodology, but when I see that UC’s architecture program barely breaks into the top 50 in the country it really makes me wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by bba_1979 View Post
          Reading this made me curious, so I did a quick search and 22,000 undergrads seems to be the consensus. What really made me wonder about some of these ranking sites was how they came about their rankings. I really didn’t want to dig deep into their methodology, but when I see that UC’s architecture program barely breaks into the top 50 in the country it really makes me wonder.
          Rankings are based primarily on research dollars. In the early-mid 1980's, UC was number 3 in environmental engineering due to a huge research project by USEPA (across the street) and MSD (down in the west end). We lost the renewal of those research projects and dropped out of the rankings entirely. I do not put a whole lot in the rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post

Rankings are based primarily on research dollars. In the early-mid 1980's, UC was number 3 in environmental engineering due to a huge research project by USEPA (across the street) and MSD (down in the west end). We lost the renewal of those research projects and dropped out of the rankings entirely. I do not put a whole lot in the rankings.
            DAAP rankings are not based on research dollars

Comment

Official number from UC is out and It's 50,000+. There's no accompying article with that so no breakdown on the numbers.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                Official number from UC is out and It's 50,000+. There's no accompying article with that so no breakdown on the numbers.
                https://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news...school-history some figures here

Comment

50,000 plus. Back to School 2023 | University of Cincinnati (uc.edu)

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X