Post Season tickets on campus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Season tickets on campus

On the one hand, I really like that I was able to log in at noon today and purchase pretty good seats for the Bradley game. On the other hand, I feel for the season ticket holders who make rather large donations to get the better season tickets. I am not able to attend many basketball games during the week, so I only have football season tickets. I would refer to have the right of first refusal as a season ticket holder for any on campus post season games. I recall getting that right for the AAC Championship game at Nippert and am unclear if basketball has the same policy and someone refused or are all basketball tickets first come, first served for games like the NIT?
    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
    On the one hand, I really like that I was able to log in at noon today and purchase pretty good seats for the Bradley game. On the other hand, I feel for the season ticket holders who make rather large donations to get the better season tickets. I am not able to attend many basketball games during the week, so I only have football season tickets. I would refer to have the right of first refusal as a season ticket holder for any on campus post season games. I recall getting that right for the AAC Championship game at Nippert and am unclear if basketball has the same policy and someone refused or are all basketball tickets first come, first served for games like the NIT?
    Anything that is not sold by the university or conference directly is not part of the season ticket package. This goes for the Multi-Team event we "held" in basketball this season as well as post season games. That MTE was held by an outside sponsor and they were issuers of the tickets in conjunction with the ticket office.

Generally with neutral site post season and in season games, the ticket office gets an allotment from the organizers and then can distribute them however they want. When dealing with allotments, the ticket office will use UCATS Priority points and prioritize season Ticket holders and donors
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X