Bearcats Bar B Q Chips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bearcats Bar B Q Chips

Grippos releasing Bearcat Bar-B-Q potato chips. I’ll admit I haven’t touched Grippos since they put an Ohio State guy on one of their bags. I’ll give the new chips a shot.
    https://www.cincinnati.com/story/ent...s/73271871007/
    Last edited by longtimefan; 04-10-2024, 09:43 PM.

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
    Grippos releasing Bearcat Bar-B-Q potato chips. I’ll admit I haven’t touched Grippos since they put an Ohio State guy on one of their bags. I’ll give the new chips a shot.
    NIL contribution?

Comment

Since the logo is on the bag, I have to believe that UC is receiving some sort of royalties. I will go up to Kroger today and see if I can find a couple of bags.

Comment

This reminds me. One of these days I need to find a way to get some of this stuff down here in Texas without going through Cincy Favorites. Crazy town mark up.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
          This reminds me. One of these days I need to find a way to get some of this stuff down here in Texas without going through Cincy Favorites. Crazy town mark up.
          I can actually get Skyline original chili in a pouch & Frisch's tartar sauce from Walmart for a reasonable price on line. I have to go to Cincy online for Pappas opera cremes and their marshmallow eggs. I go direct to Eckerlin meats for their goetta and brats etc. They dry ice and it is a good shipment. Got to have my fix. There is a place in NYC claiming to have Cincy chili once a month but it is overpriced and nasty. Shockingly there are restaurants in Jersy called Texas Weiners owned by Greeks. Their chili is very close. Edward's restaurant has Cincinnati Specials the LAST MONDAY every month! Skyline Chili, Montgomery Inn Ribs and LaRosa Pizza & Graeter's Ice Cream. It is a local tOSU hangout though. You can buy Graeter's and canned skyline, Dixie at the Wegman's grocery chain. We often have a feast of 3 ways and coneys when the Cats play. Of course skyline dip at every party. The Montgomery Inn will cater parties throughout the US. They fly it in and have their serving staff. It comes from their commissary. The only tartar sauce with taste is Frisch's of course.

Comment

It is funny that all of the news reporting said that the new Grippo's could be found at Kroger's, UDF, and Thorton's and that they would be on the shelves last week. Well, I cannot find them at the 2 UDF stores in my neighborhood or the 2 Kroger's in my neighborhood nor the Kroger's next to my office building. However, today on the way home from work, I found them at Sunoco. On the bottom of the bag, it states "every purchase supports scholarships for UC students". I picked up a couple of bags that only come in a medium-sized packaging. These are the strangest flavored BBQ chips that I have ever tried. Very sweet until after you quit eating them and then there is a slight heat left lingering around.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X