Date Yourself !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date Yourself !

No, not like that! I stole this from someone on Twitter but it might be an interesting exercise here.

Who was the UC starting QB during your very first in person college football game? You may use reference materials if you need to.

Mine was Danny McCoin. A bit of trivia from that season is the starting wideout was Steve Sanders.

Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

For me it was Danny Barrett (and he had an excellent running back in Allen Harvin)

Comment

Jack Lee and he had a pretty scrappy 11. Beat x 14-8 Had the great Joe Morrison.
      Last edited by leo from jersey; 05-11-2024, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
        No, not like that! I stole this from someone on Twitter but it might be an interesting exercise here.

Who was the UC starting QB during your very first in person college football game? You may use reference materials if you need to.

Mine was Danny McCoin. A bit of trivia from that season is the starting wideout was Steve Sanders.
        Danny McCoin was the starting QB my first year. I remember UC trying to hype him as a Heisman candidate.

Comment

Danny McCoin, who I also recall being touted as a Heisman candidate. Tim Brown from ND won the Heisman that year.

Comment

Brig Owens, who was drafted as a safefy in 1965 by Dallas, then traded to Washington. He played in the NFL for 12 seasons and is in the Washington Ring of Honor.

Comment

Chad Plummer. 1996 versus Tulane. Fans rushed the field at halftime. UC lost 34-14 in the CUSA opener.

Comment

Brig Owens was the starting QB my first Bearcat game.Al Nelson was his RB. They both had outstanding NFL careers. Owens with the Redskins and Nelson with the Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
                  Jack Lee and he had a pretty scrappy 11. Beat x 14-8 Had the great Joe Morrison.
                  We must have been in school at the same time because Jack Lee was also mine. You must also be very old because yesterday was my 87th birthday.

Comment

Chad Plummer......
                    L

Comment

Originally posted by richard k. View Post

We must have been in school at the same time because Jack Lee was also mine. You must also be very old because yesterday was my 87th birthday.
                      I went as a kid with my Dad. Not 80 yet but it is coming. We have seen a lot of football and I am sick of any more losing.

Comment

Jeff Stofa, didn't throw much, but there were a ton of QB draws on 3rd and long. Yes, I had to look it up.
                        Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Dustin Grutza vs Pitt, not a name I think I would've ever pulled without some help from Google

Comment

Greg Cook - lost to Dayton 23-17. Also lost to Xavier 15-10.

Comment

Wasn't my first college game ever, but my first Bearcat game as a student was Gino.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X