Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Hicks Update

From our friend Aike in Europe -

It's official, Eric has signed again until the end of the season, it's on www.bcoostende.be

He says (translated from Dutch): "it's once you play somewhere else you understand how good it is over here. Ostend is a warm team and it feels good to get a chance again. It's up to me to prove I can bring the team something extra an rest assured I will."
    Mike In Clifton

No sarcasm on the internet.

Maybe my all-time favorite Bearcat. A true warrior in the paint who played way taller than his height.

Comment

Originally posted by YouGuessedItFrankStallone View Post
      Maybe my all-time favorite Bearcat. A true warrior in the paint who played way taller than his height.
      Same here, he was a man among boys when you talk about how hard he played.
      When all you have is a hammer everything looks like a nail.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbachunk View Post
        Same here, he was a man among boys when you talk about how hard he played.
        Heart and soul of 2006 team. 21 W and NIT bid not possible without Hicks.

Comment

It's been over 12 years since someone posted to this thread (!) but here is a good story from last month about Hicks from Bill Koch
          https://bearcatfiles.blogspot.com/20...injury-to.html

Comment

Eric Hicks is one of my all time favorite players. He achieved so much with his determination than most players his size. There wasn't a rebound he would not go after. He should be in the UC Hall of Fame.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
              It's been over 12 years since someone posted to this thread (!) but here is a good story from last month about Hicks from Bill Koch
              https://bearcatfiles.blogspot.com/20...injury-to.html
              Thank you for sharing. I didn't even know about Bill Koch's blog and now have it book marked. There are some other good articles too.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X