No announcement yet.

Travis Kelce

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's actually surprising. I thought we'd have at least one HOFer given the age of the football program.

Comment

Brig Owens is often on the list of players who could/should be in. I believe he's in the Redskins ring of honor and hall of fame. Jason Kelce is likey a future HOF as well.He's had a heck of a career and also a Championship.

Comment

Isn't Sauce in yet?

Comment

AP 2022 All-Pro Team -- unanimous selection
          https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...pro-selections

Comment

Travis Kelce has cemented his legacy as one of the greatest TEs of all time

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...eatest-tes-all

Article opens with an anecdote about Andy Reid discovering Kelce while playing against Temple

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
              Travis Kelce has cemented his legacy as one of the greatest TEs of all time

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...eatest-tes-all

Article opens with an anecdote about Andy Reid discovering Kelce while playing against Temple
              Not wishing bad luck, but I hope he has an off day this week.

Comment

What a big mouth from the guy from Cleveland Heights after the game tonight. Never want to see him around here again.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                  What a big mouth from the guy from Cleveland Heights after the game tonight. Never want to see him around here again.
                  Nah. Even the mayor of Cincinnati wrote in a tweet that he deserved those comments made by Kelce. If you’re going to dish it out, you should rightly accept how others respond when calling you out. And Kelce proved why he is one of the best TEs last night.

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post

Nah. Even the mayor of Cincinnati wrote in a tweet that he deserved those comments made by Kelce. If you’re going to dish it out, you should rightly accept how others respond when calling you out. And Kelce proved why he is one of the best TEs last night.
                    My only concern was the 3rd grade level 25 year old reply from Kelce. I would hope a UC grad could insult better. It embarrassed me.

Comment

Of course here is how a tOSU alum took heckling when he went to watch his brother play at Philly.
                      “Bosa!” the fans shouted repeatedly. “When do the Chargers play this week?” I can attest from personal experience the fans are rude, childish and ignorant in Philly. I will admit I also had the last say though.

Talk then turned to the $55,546 in fines that Joey Bosa racked up for criticizing the officiating in a Wild Card loss to Jacksonville on Jan. 14. The Eagles fans badgered Joey Bosa for the large amount, but the linebacker was ready with a savage comeback.

“How are those fines, Bosa?” a fan asked.

“They’re good because I can afford ’em,” Joey Bosa snapped back. “I’m f—ing rich. You f—ing broke b—-.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1619779283257524225

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post

I hate the guy more today. After all the years of Cleveland Heights stuff he pulled that. BTW, I was in KC for the game, tried the BBQ at a couple of the top joints. It's nothing special, Montgomery Inn is better, Just Qin on McMillan blows it away.

Comment

TK does not look a smart guy, he can not talk intelligently and looks like a dumb fellow. Should not mentioned him as former bearcats which he does not like.

Comment

Originally posted by fmirzamd View Post
                            TK does not look a smart guy, he can not talk intelligently and looks like a dumb fellow. Should not mentioned him as former bearcats which he does not like.
                            TK brought Mahomes to the bowl game last year.

Comment

Originally posted by fmirzamd View Post
                              Why are we insulting people again today?
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X