Travis Kelce

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Why are we insulting people again today?
    Right? I mean the guy played a fantastic game, calls out the Mayor, who admits he deserved the criticism, and our own forum members are spawning the hatred of a UC alum and a future HOF TE. I’m tired.

Comment

Dude couldn't even come up with his own ****. Stole some nonsense that hasn't been relevant in twenty years. Funny no mention of him fumbling the game here away but quote a pedophile and people don't think that's weird

Comment

Apparently I need to watch that video again. Whaaaat?
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

responded wrong

Comment

First off, the Bengals (and mayor) started the whole Burrowhead thing. So how do you expect him to respond when they win the game. Could've been a little better delivery but in the heat of the moment when they had heard it all week.... Second, I see a lot about the Cleveland Heights thing. He has always done this. But he represents UC very often. Constantly wearing UC gear in his podcast. He's a proud alum. I think people also confuse dislike for the Bengals with dislike for UC. They are not one in the same. I am a die hard UC fan but can care less for the Bengals.
            The Kelce brothers will be UC's first two representatives in the hall of fame. Go CATS!!

Comment

Travis has been more than helpful to UC and the football program. That clown mayor honestly showed a level of common sense incomprehension that honestly makes me wonder why anyone would vote for him. It all goes downhill after doing something that inept.

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post
                Travis has been more than helpful to UC and the football program. That clown mayor honestly showed a level of common sense incomprehension that honestly makes me wonder why anyone would vote for him. It all goes downhill after doing something that inept.
                He isn't the first politician to do something stupid.

Comment

Travis giving UC some love at the SB interviews.
                  https://www.si.com/college/cincinnat...gYTqejp4Emf4mI

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcatdave72 View Post
                    Travis giving UC some love at the SB interviews.
                    https://www.si.com/college/cincinnat...gYTqejp4Emf4mI
                    He is a Bearcat. As I said in a post before, He brought Mahomes to the Bowl game last year proudly wearing his UC gear.

Comment

Likely paywalled but read it if you can . Derek Wolfe gets a mention as well.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...ce-cincinnati/
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

This is great.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cok0EuUJEjh/
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

T-Kel scores a TD for the Chiefs. The best TE in the league.

Comment

Didn’t help himself with his postgame comments, again.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                              no he sure didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                                Perhaps. Still does not change his in game performance, which was stellar, IMO.

I’m not sure what axe forum members have to grind about Travis. The fact that his career speaks for itself and he supports UC with his charity/foundation is enough for me to overlook some post-game comments made in the heat of the moment. He is a future HOF TE and he is proud to also be a Bearcat.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X