Bohn-Usc
Collapse
X
-
Definitely a possibility. That's all rumor right now concerning Urban. My only issue there is experience and past issues with the football programs under him. That could be a home run hire fundraising wise or a complete bust administratively. -
Bohn will be officially announced by USC on Monday per several sources.Leave a comment:
-
Looks like the interim might be Maggie McKinley which was the other possibility I left out.Leave a comment:
-
Once this is formally announced by USC, the job opening has to be posted by state law. I think you'll see Karen Hatcher and Brandon Sosna come up as interim ADs. I think there will be a national search but I think those two names will be in the mix for the permanent position if we hire from inside.Leave a comment:
-
This looks like it’s done almost. Athletic is now reporting the same. Good hire by USC. They finally got out of their family bubble.Leave a comment:
Responsive Ad Widget
Collapse
Leave a comment: