Mister Simpson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mister Simpson

What happened to Mister Simpson coming to UC?
    did i miss something because i thought he would be here by now?

I don't know if anything has changed from this, but after not qualifying academically for 2007 I hadn't heard much outside of some rumors about some behavior issues, but never heard any facts on that.

Ex-Colerain star running back staying course with Bearcats
    BY BILL KOCH | BKOCH@ENQUIRER.COM

Mister Simpson isn't giving up.

The former Colerain High School all-state running back learned Tuesday that he will not be academically eligible to play football at the University of Cincinnati this season, but instead of transferring to a Division I-AA or Division II program where he would be eligible to play immediately, Simpson has chosen to remain at UC and point toward 2008.

He'll have two years of eligibility remaining.
    College of Business Administration 2000

Comment

I talked to Andre Revels Mom and Uncle at Birmingham last year. I asked them about Mister Simpson. The Uncle just shook his head and said "he has real problems".

Comment

If I remember correctly, he had four quarters to get something like 19 credits and didn't do it. That's less than two classes a quarter. After going to Michigan it should have been a piece of cake. I guess he had a bit of an attitude problem as well. I remember at Michigan he was upset he didn't stay at runningback despite their enormous depth at the position while he was there. Wasn't he one of the guys in the room caught for smoking weed in Byrd's dorm room?

Comment

Originally posted by Bcatfan08 View Post
          If I remember correctly, he had four quarters to get something like 19 credits and didn't do it. That's less than two classes a quarter. After going to Michigan it should have been a piece of cake. I guess he had a bit of an attitude problem as well. I remember at Michigan he was upset he didn't stay at runningback despite their enormous depth at the position while he was there. Wasn't he one of the guys in the room caught for smoking weed in Byrd's dorm room?
          He would be the smoker in question
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
            He would be the smoker in question
            Yep. My cousin's kid, who played and graduated with him, Terrell and Dominic, said at the Orange Bowl that he's done with football. No chance of ever playing at UC. Kerry kind of alluded to that a while back.

Doss' quote of Revels' uncle is dead on. Too bad. The kid was talented.
            RIP #12 Greg Cook (1946-2012)

Red Rocker
            CoB '90 MBA '04

Comment

From what I here from people I know from Colerain, that he isnt doing to much positive still, and cant get a good job, because of his problems
              Last edited by Bearcat POE; 01-15-2009, 01:57 PM.

Comment

RIP (36)
                https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...6/70342126007/

I remember him being a stud at Colerain and playing at Michigan. The above re: UC does not ring a bell. First post on this thread in 14.5 years...

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                  RIP (36)
                  https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...6/70342126007/

I remember him being a stud at Colerain and playing at Michigan. The above re: UC does not ring a bell. First post on this thread in 14.5 years...
                  That 2004 Colerain team is still one of the highest rated on Cal Preps. RIP Mister.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X