Zach Harvey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearcat1518 View Post

Come on…after how many schools and incidents does the individual take the blame?

Until and unless he gets consistency to his outside shooting he will be a role player.

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post

Until and unless he gets consistency to his outside shooting he will be a role player.
      that could be said about a current starter yet he still starts

Comment

I wasn't laying blame on anyone. Just merely laying out the events. I will say this though, if you have enough confidence in yourself and two different academic institutions cannot bring out the best in yourself, then it's likely something other than the coaches that are the problem. I remember a 4- 5 game stretch when it seemed he was coming on strong and then abruptly benched.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
          I wasn't laying blame on anyone. Just merely laying out the events. I will say this though, if you have enough confidence in yourself and two different academic institutions cannot bring out the best in yourself, then it's likely something other than the coaches that are the problem. I remember a 4- 5 game stretch when it seemed he was coming on strong and then abruptly benched.
          and you could tell how miserable he was. Something was up. Of course JB did that to others. They sat 2 rows deep due to covid and were like bumps on a log.

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post

I do not know anything about his injuries but have you tried to shoot while you are favoring an ache or pain or stress fracture or break? You have to adjust your shot because of the pain and then when the pain goes away, you have altogether ruined your form and have to relearn it all over. I am not saying that is the case but it could have something to do with it. Not to mention what it could do mentally to someone.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X