Alex Meacham

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Meacham

There are a lot of reasons why Alex needs his own thread because he does a lot of good things surrounding basketball. However, I picked this one.

https://twitter.com/Alex_Meacham/sta...03640523337729
    Last edited by Lobot; 10-18-2020, 06:53 PM.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Alex’s latest podcast is with Art Long. Art’s had interesting road. And yes, you will get the facts about the damn horse.

it will be out on Oct 21
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
      Alex’s latest podcast is with Art Long. Art’s had interesting road. And yes, you will get the facts about the damn horse.

it will be out on Oct 21
      I stopped listening just because I haven't been listening to any podcasts in the last few months, but used to really enjoy these and definitely recommend to anyone reading this thread. As someone who grew up on the 90s Bearcats, pretty much anything from the mid-90s through Kennedy's year have been pretty great to listen to. I look forward to catching up on this and any others down the road. Will be interesting to hear what Art has to say (I remember in the Donald Little one, he was trying to be open and honest but still did some tip-toeing around things / didn't say quite as much as the teaser tweet for the episode led me to believe haha).
      Last edited by GoBearcats31; 10-20-2020, 12:27 PM.

Comment

I need to go back and listen to some of these from Alex. I have to admit I'm morbidly curious about the horse event just to see if the info I got over the years was actually correct.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X