Tre Scott
Collapse
X
-
Averaging 11.3 points, 5.7 rebounds, 1.7 blocks through his first three G League games. -
But just 2 points on 1/10 shooting today - but 35 minutes is encouraging https://gleague.nba.com/games/20210211/OKLSLC/15 and 6 in his G League debut https://stats.gleague.nba.com/game/2022000003/Leave a comment:
-
-
I found a an oddball transactions site that said he was signed on 12/16 and waived on 12/18.Leave a comment:
-
Dan Hoard just said he signed with the Jazz "albeit briefly." I had not seen anything about him being waived, but had read the other day that Yogi Ferrell (IU) was signed by the Jazz and then the next day or two waived.Do not see Scott on the roster of either the Jazz or its G League affiliate, which is where I assume he'd be headed. Hopefully it's related to a late signing and that he will in fact be joining the organization (the SLC Stars have two XU players by the way https://saltlakecity.gleague.nba.com/roster/)Last edited by GoBearcats31; 12-23-2020, 01:01 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Do not see Scott on the roster of either the Jazz or its G League affiliate, which is where I assume he'd be headed. Hopefully it's related to a late signing and that he will in fact be joining the organization (the SLC Stars have two XU players by the way https://saltlakecity.gleague.nba.com/roster/)Leave a comment:
-
Im happy for Tre. A good guy and a great rep. for the bearcat family.Leave a comment:
-
SIGNED BY THE UTAH JAZZ (terms not disclosed) https://www.nba.com/jazz/utah-jazz-sign-tre-scottLeave a comment:
-
Seems like a good thing to do honestly. He can't go to Europe becuase of COVID travel restrictions and who knows what the NBA and G League are doing at this point. At least PR is playing a league season.
The more I think aboutit the more I think Trevon got totally screwed by the pandemic.Leave a comment:
-
-
Seems like everyone just discovered this but Trevon Scott has signed a one year deal with Ponce’ of the Puerto Rican leagueLeave a comment:
-
This is a really good profile article on Trevon. For those who don't subscribe to the Athletic, send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you you a free 30 day trial pass. I have currently 5 passes available.
Note: I haven't used these before but I'm guessing they want a card number in case you stay subscribed or something like that.Leave a comment:
-
Tre Scott
Here's a really good piece by Justin Williams (The Athletic;$) on the accomplishments and goals of Trevon Scott after he received his masters degree in Sports Administration:
https://theathletic.com/2008999/2020...at-comes-next/Last edited by GoBearcats31; 10-29-2025, 08:25 AM.Tags: None
Responsive Ad Widget
Collapse
Leave a comment: