New contract with the Nets
Tre Scott
Collapse
X
-
I did not know what a hardship contract was so I looked it up.
An NBA hardship contract allows teams to temporarily exceed the standard 15-player roster limit when multiple players are unable to play due to injury or illness. Definition and Purpose
A hardship contract, often referred to as a hardship exception, is a provision in the NBA that permits teams to sign additional players when they have a significant number of players unavailable. Specifically, a team can apply for a hardship exception if it has at least four players who are injured or ill and unable to play for three consecutive games. This exception helps teams maintain a competitive roster and ensures they can field a team during challenging circumstances, such as injuries or health protocols.Leave a comment:
-
Sounds like Tre is on the Long Island Nets roster (Nets' G League)Leave a comment:
-
I hope Trevon makes it to the next level.Leave a comment:
-
Tre Scott (I guess he's going by that again?) signed by the Orlando Magic ... I imagine it will be an uphill battle to make the actual NBA roster, but glad to see he's still flirting with the NBA https://www.nba.com/magic/news/orlan...scott-20240911Leave a comment:
-
-
The Hornets have signed Trevon to an Exhibit 10 contract per HoopshypeLeave a comment:
-
Charlotte Hornets summer minicamp roster
https://www.nba.com/hornets/news/hor...inicamp-rosterLeave a comment:
-
Signed with a team in Calgary (Canada) https://twitter.com/CalgarySurge/sta...61157430841349Leave a comment:
-
-
Trevon has moved over to the Greensboro Swarm in the G-League this season. That's the Charlotte affiliate if you couldn't tell by the name.Leave a comment:
Responsive Ad Widget
Collapse
Leave a comment: