WIlson had 6 tackles and 2 Passes Defended in the Vikings game yesterday. I tend to forget about him a bit but this guy was an absolute tackling machine at UC and I'm not sure anyone outside of Mike Boone on the same team has made a more solid career in the NFL after coming out of the Tuberville era at UC than Eric.
Eric Wilson
Collapse
X
-
Eric Wilson was the Minnesota player involved in the play yesterday that led to NFL referee Adrian Hill being suspended for one game. Wilson was blocked by two players into the ref; Hill hit the grown and Wilson extended his hand to help him to his feet, but the ref absolutely over-reacted. The video is here: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...s-eric-wilson/
BTW, check out the pipe (only one arm visible) on Wilson.
BTW #2, also on the Vikings are Ivan Pace and Jake Golday, plus former Cat turned Badger Joe Huber.Comment
-
I didn't realize that was Eric. Yeah That ref got suspended for that for unprofessional conduct. I think the ref thought it was intentional. I mean if you think it was, throw a flag and don't yell at Wilson.Brent Wyrick
92 Final Four Front Row
@LobotC2DFWComment
Responsive Ad Widget
Collapse
Comment