Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zach Collaros

Collaros is playing for the Grey Cup
    Zach Collaros leads Winnipeg Blue Bombers into 2019 Grey Cup rematch with Hamilton Ticats (msn.com)

With the Bengals doing so poorly Sunday, I tuned into the Winnipeg-Saskatchewan playoff game. Zach didn't have a great game (17/21, 229 yds, 1 TD 3 INT) but the team pulled together and back to win. It's great to see him play and still be performing at a high level. Look for him to be the CFL MOP (Most Outstanding Player).

Comment

Originally posted by Greg7173 View Post
      With the Bengals doing so poorly Sunday, I tuned into the Winnipeg-Saskatchewan playoff game. Zach didn't have a great game (17/21, 229 yds, 1 TD 3 INT) but the team pulled together and back to win. It's great to see him play and still be performing at a high level. Look for him to be the CFL MOP (Most Outstanding Player).
      Counting the pics, you could say that he was 20/21 in passing. I oringally saw the article in the Enquirer but went with a reprint from msn. I was a little confused because it references 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg7173 View Post
        Collaros was indeed named Most Outstanding Player

Comment

Long Read | Zach Collaros the MOP - Winnipeg Blue Bombers

Comment

And Winnipeg wins the Grey Cup in overtime as Zach throws the winning TD, 33-25.

Comment

Winnipeg Blue Bombers sign quarterback Zach Collaros to three-year contract extension - 3DownNation

He's burning up the CFL this year. I know it isn't the NFL but he's really done well for himself.

Comment

He's 34 now but If he were younger, you'd think some of these QB challenged NFL teams would give the guy a call at this point.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                  He's 34 now but If he were younger, you'd think some of these QB challenged NFL teams would give the guy a call at this point.
                  Or 3 inches taller.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                    After having watched more CFL games than i thought I ever would, I think the skill set is different for a successful CFL "pivot". Two downs to make 10 yards, wider field, more movement pre-snap and more roll outs favor his style of play. The lack of size doesn't hinder him when he is throwing on the run or rolling outside of the pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

Or 3 inches taller.
                      Kyler Murray, Drew Brees and Doug Flutie say hi.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Zach Collaros still doing Zach Collaros things. The Winnepeg RB Oliveras is not bad eiher. Be warned, this is a wild highlight package

Comment

Thanks for posting this. I enjoy the CFL, but was busy when the game was on and forgot to check back. And you are correct, that was wild!

That was crazy that Winnipeg could block a punt and still be called for roughing the kicker; the penalties, reviews, and clock rules take away from the product, but the players make up for it.

Finally, Nathan Rourke, BC's QB, was the Ohio U QB a couple of years ago and his brother, Kurtis, is the QB there now. They are Canadian natives.

Comment

Zach Collaros wins second straight CFL Most Outstanding Player award (cincinnati.com)

Comment

Awesome, he's had a great CFL career

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X