Tari Eason

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tari Eason

Tari got drafted at 17 by the Rockets . But you know, set screens and do it my way after I lied to get you here.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Tari got drafted at 17 by the Rockets . But you know, set screens and do it my way after I lied to get you here.
    Is the second sentence necessary?

Comment

Probably not, was in a bad mood last night.

Edit: I hope everyone realizes that this is not a shot at Tari.
      Last edited by Lobot; 06-24-2022, 02:51 PM.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Hopefully he has a great career in the NBA. We sure could have used him last year.

Comment

Tari is an athletically gifted indivudal and I hope he has success in the NBA. I hope Logan Johnson all former Bearcats have similar success, though Tari was clearly the most NBA type of talent.
          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

This is not specifically related to Tari but I thought it was interesting that he got drafted fairly high vs. somebody like Kofi Cockburn who was dominant in college for the most part and went undrafted. CBS Big Board of undrafted players has some pretty big names on it.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/t...notable-snubs/

Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

NBA Summer Surprises: 5 players who have stood out in Vegas (yahoo.com)
              LAS VEGAS (AP) — As NBA summer league winds down in Las Vegas and teams begin making plans to finish up and leave this coming weekend, some players might have done better than most in showing their potential.

TARI EASON, HOUSTON

Not a total surprise, given that he was the No. 17 pick last month. But Eason was clearly one of the top performers in Las Vegas, averaging 16.7 points and 11.7 rebounds entering Thursday. He shot the 3-pointer well, defended very well at times and showed that he'll be ready to help the Rockets right away. The Rockets came to Las Vegas with all eyes on No. 3 pick Jabari Smith Jr., and rightly so, but Eason reminded some people that Houston had a very good draft.

Comment

FOX 19 is reporting that Tari will be in town for the Smith League this weekend.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                  FOX 19 is reporting that Tari will be in town for the Smith League this weekend.
                  He may not be in this weekend, but could be next Saturday
                  https://twitter.com/FOX19Jeremy/stat...55896073359363

Comment

I'm not sure about "wild," but for those interested - from Pat Brennan of the Enquirer

Summer hoops: Gonna be another wild weekend at the Smith League with former UC Bearcat Tari Eason (#17 overall in NBA Draft to Houston) playing w/ Bearcats Landers Nolley, Jeremiah Davenport. UC commit Rayvon Griffith, Paul McMillan IV (Woodward/NJIT commit) also pulling up.

Comment

Named to the NBA's All-Rookie second team

https://www.nba.com/news/2022-23-all...eams-announced

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X