Erik Martin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erik Martin

Per Blue and Gold news out of WV, Erik is the new head coach at South Carolina St.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

The announcement of Martin as the new UC coach 16 months ago was premature. I am glad that he is getting his chance at head coach.

Comment

Congrats to Erik!

https://twitter.com/coachemartinwvu/...2ldWG1zATA3VDQ

Comment

From UC:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FXtVuO6V...name=4096x4096

Comment

Awesome & long overdue!!

Comment

An update on HC Erik Martin's season at South Carolina State - the Bulldogs won their last two games to improve to 2-7 in the MEAC and 5-20 overall.

They were 15-16/7-8 last season, so this year is not an improvement; let's hope EM's second season will be much brighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Geaux Juan View Post
              An update on HC Erik Martin's season at South Carolina State - the Bulldogs won their last two games to improve to 2-7 in the MEAC and 5-20 overall.

They were 15-16/7-8 last season, so this year is not an improvement; let's hope EM's second season will be much brighter.
              I believe EM4 was hired very late -- in mid-July. So he was already so far behind in terms of recruiting, namely all the kids who went into the portal in March/April. Hopefully he'll have a better set up next season with a full offseason and a more fair shot in the recruiting cycle.

Comment

I checked in on SCSU today, and their schedule showed them playing at Morgan State. MSU was doing a self-broadcast of the game; when I tuned in it was halftime (40-40) so, with no commercials, I got to enjoy their band playing several songs. SCSU outscored MSU 32-21 to win 72-61 and improve their record to 13-16 / 8-4. They are currently on a 4 game winning streak.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X