Luther Richesson to Portal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luther Richesson to Portal

Per Chad Brendel, Luther Richesson, the incoming frosh QB, has left UC. He apparently came in thinking he was going to be QB1, but had been working out as QB4.

Destination unknown.

Impatient and unfortunate
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Even if Bryant did not return, he was always going to be behind Prater. I am sad to see him leave without seeing a single game snap.

Comment

I cannot imagine what the younger players feel as they come into the program and get stuck behind upperclassmen. Was he just told to wait and bide his time, and performing well enough in camp he thought he should be included in competition?
        Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Bio still up! https://gobearcats.com/sports/footba...ichesson/10993

So if he was " #4 " - does that mean Brady Lichtenberg is/was 3rd?

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
            Bio still up! https://gobearcats.com/sports/footba...ichesson/10993

So if he was " #4 " - does that mean Brady Lichtenberg is/was 3rd?
            Pretty sure that's the case. I'm hoping he'll rethink this and come back and maybe even redshirt. Outside of 5 star prospects, they're aren't too many guys that can step in and win a QB battle as a freshman. I wonder if he was promised something by Denbrock before he left although that doesn't quite hold up because his lead recruiter was Gino.
            Last edited by Lobot; 08-18-2022, 10:48 AM.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

There are not to many kids who come in as true frosh and start for top 25 football teams, not to mention I think he was a 3 star recruit. If he really was going to be competitive anywhere he should have gotten in with the early enrollees and been in place in the Spring be it at any school. The qb position is the most difficult, and If he really thought he would be able to show up in the summer and start from day one he's got a hard dose of reality. He may have been worried about the level of competition.

Comment

Per 247sports.com, Richesson still has not found a home.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X