Ex-NFL DL Derek Wolfe Hunts, Kills Massive Mountain Lion In Colorado
    https://www.tmz.com/2023/01/19/ex-nf...n-in-colorado/

WOW! Just WOW!

Comment

Not a good hobby just to kill.

Comment

Originally posted by fmirzamd View Post
        Not a good hobby just to kill.
        I agree with you, but decided to read the article and it sounds like this one needed to go down. It was killing peoples dogs

Comment

While I'm not a hunter, I appreciate the skill and strength to make this hunt to remove a hazard from the area. I also don't condone sport hunting, but this was not sport hunting. Also from the article, Derek removed the dead cat humanely, which means he crawled down the mountain with 195 lbs of dead weight while still being careful of sharp claws, fangs/teeth. Making the shot was skillful, humanely removing the animal took athletic strength and agility.
          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Would imagine that he’ll use the whole Tom. Mountain Lion are often hunter out west. They say they resemble pork.

Comment

They are predators. I live in the country and we deal with coyotes and fox. My neighbor raises chickens and so you have to protect your income. When I lived in the southern swampland, we had to deal with bobcats and the nasty boars. They were not friendly especially to kids.

Comment

Derek was on a national news/opinion show last night, and did a nice job of articulating this whole situation. This was not sport hunting; this mountain lion was roaming the town and even living under someone's porch. Derek also said he'd be eating well for the winter.

Comment

Originally posted by Geaux Juan View Post
                  Derek was on a national news/opinion show last night, and did a nice job of articulating this whole situation. This was not sport hunting; this mountain lion was roaming the town and even living under someone's porch. Derek also said he'd be eating well for the winter.
                  He also said there were about 200 calls to the state complaining. He did everything right and got the State to investigate his hunt. You can't have predators roaming the streets. I wonder what mountain lion tastes like.

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

He also said there were about 200 calls to the state complaining. He did everything right and got the State to investigate his hunt. You can't have predators roaming the streets. I wonder what mountain lion tastes like.
                    Its a lighter meat, it resembles pork.

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

You know it's chicken
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X