OK, so I saw a shot of one of the new Bearcats and thought to myself. Hey he looks like Jeremiah Davenport a little .
So then I said, what ever happened to him because last I heard he was up in gun charges in NYC after the NBA draft. I still have no idea what became of that.
All that to say this. Jeremiah is playing ball for KK Sloboda Uzice in Serbia after a season in Mexico. A picture is worth a thousand words so here you go:
https://www.eurobasket.com/Serbia/ne...-Sloboda-Uzice
So then I said, what ever happened to him because last I heard he was up in gun charges in NYC after the NBA draft. I still have no idea what became of that.
All that to say this. Jeremiah is playing ball for KK Sloboda Uzice in Serbia after a season in Mexico. A picture is worth a thousand words so here you go:
https://www.eurobasket.com/Serbia/ne...-Sloboda-Uzice