Wes Miller

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GoBearcats31
    Super Moderator
    • Apr 2007
    • 11779

    #1

    Wes Miller

    The Charlotte 49ers reportedly took down national power UConn in a recent exhibition.

    Between OSU two years ago, Michigan last year and UConn this year, schedule a Wes Miller-coached team in October at your own risk!
  • leo from jersey
    Veteran
    • Apr 2007
    • 6208

    #2
    well you don't have to worry about that come March unless you look forward to the Crown.

    Comment

    • London 'Cat
      Super Moderator
      • Mar 2007
      • 4338

      #3
      Originally posted by GoBearcats31
      The Charlotte 49ers reportedly took down national power UConn in a recent exhibition.

      Between OSU two years ago, Michigan last year and UConn this year, schedule a Wes Miller-coached team in October at your own risk!
      It's an exhibition. I don't place any weight into it whatsoever. I am not excited about UC beating tO$U in its exhibition for the same reason.

      Comment

      • leo from jersey
        Veteran
        • Apr 2007
        • 6208

        #4
        Originally posted by London 'Cat

        It's an exhibition. I don't place any weight into it whatsoever. I am not excited about UC beating tO$U in its exhibition for the same reason.
        Understandable, but after so many years in reverse, any win gives hope.

        Comment

        • GoBearcats31
          Super Moderator
          • Apr 2007
          • 11779

          #5
          Whoops. Looks like I fell for a parody account -- I'm usually better than that. So I guess Charlotte did not beat UConn.

          But happy to keep a "Wes Miller" thread going in the Where Are They Now section...

          Comment

          Responsive Ad Widget

          Collapse
          Working...