Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Collier's tweet appealing to UC fans = 166 retweets, 32 quote tweets, 2,147 likes
    Collier's tweet appealing to Alabama fans = 43 retweets, 3 quote tweets, 385 likes

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    Well, I'll just say that we haven't had an elite PG since Cashmere Wright. Cash played well here despite being limited by numerous knee injuries. The most important position in college basketball, especially heading into the Big 12 where we'll be playing Baylor and Kansas instead of USF and ECU. We played Kansas OOC a lot back in the 1960's and it's time to bring back the glory of UC basketball. A player like this along with the recruits joining later this year gives more than just a solid foundation. A guy like this can become coach Miller's Herb Jones.

Leave a comment:

• Rufus
    replied
    We need all the positive posts on this forum regarding this young man and the bearcat nation to aid in bringing him into our family. We desperately need playmakers on this team. This young man along with the three incoming recruits would be a huge recruiting coup for the bball staff.

Leave a comment:

• Fox19bearcatbounce
    replied
    Unload with uc support, let the community have a big hand in reeling this stud in. We need to tweet at him the top 10 programs of all time in cbb. There is no alabama on that list I dont believe.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
    Collier, who I believe was recently offered by Michigan, just put out this tweet seeking love from Bearcats fans on Twitter. Let's hope that he's not married to the #4 ...
    https://twitter.com/isaiahcollier04/...87583705993219
    And here's his equivalent post for Alabama https://twitter.com/isaiahcollier04/...89292331257857

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Collier, who I believe was recently offered by Michigan, just put out this tweet seeking love from Bearcats fans on Twitter. Let's hope that he's not married to the #4 ...
    https://twitter.com/isaiahcollier04/...87583705993219

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    #12 in the new Rivals 2023 rankings up seven spots

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    247 (free) write up after his Alabama and UC vists: https://247sports.com/college/ucla/A...ate-182425176/

This past weekend he completed his second official visit, this time to Cincinnati.

"It was good," he said of his time in Cincinnati. "I loved the fans, loved everything about Cincinnati. It was a good environment."

The environment and fans were his favorite parts of his visit, he told 247Sports but the coaching staff has also been doing a good job recruiting the prized recruit.

"Definitely the love they show me from every coach really," he said of what has stood out about the Bearcats' staff.

Their pitch to the five-star guard has been similar to that of the Crimson Tide.

"Letting me play my game, letting me be a leader on the floor and letting me do me," he said.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    I think recruits care less about the results of games they attend or even a team's overall results, then you'd think ... that being said, pulling off an upset would've been pretty memorable. At least they had that late first half run with the crowd getting into it.

Leave a comment:

• Greg7173
    replied
    Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

Unless he was thinking he can play right away, and do much better than he saw out there. Most of those guys will be gone when he gets here, and we should keep reminding him of who is already committed, and that he’ll play in the best conference in America in the Big XII. Look who’s coming next year, add Collier and Griffith and we’re looking at final four level. CWM Is in his first year playing with a patchwork roster. Things will turn around.
    I sure hope you guys are right about turnaround. This is getting depressing.

Leave a comment:

• Rufus
    replied
    Things will turn around.. Of course they will and seeing everything out there tonight probably helped our odds of obtaining him than it did in hurting. Perhaps He sees himself as the one who is draining the treys for us as the two who were doing it for Houston this evening.

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    Originally posted by Gmann View Post

Sorry he had to witness that mess. I can't imagine it would help our chances of landing him.
    Unless he was thinking he can play right away, and do much better than he saw out there. Most of those guys will be gone when he gets here, and we should keep reminding him of who is already committed, and that he’ll play in the best conference in America in the Big XII. Look who’s coming next year, add Collier and Griffith and we’re looking at final four level. CWM Is in his first year playing with a patchwork roster. Things will turn around.

Leave a comment:

• Gmann
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
    Sorry he had to witness that mess. I can't imagine it would help our chances of landing him.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Collier courtside for the game https://twitter.com/Williams_Justin/...297600/photo/1

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Isaiah Collier is reportedly in Cincinnati for his visit

(actually, someone I know saw DerMarr Johnson waiting at the airport so probably was for him)

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X