• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lobot
    started a topic Isaiah Collier 2023 GA PG 6'3 offer

Isaiah Collier 2023 GA PG 6'3 offer

Will visit tomorrow
    Last edited by Lobot; 02-16-2022, 10:33 AM.

• Rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by Carin's Dad View Post

The good news is that Wes is going after 5 star guys. Being in the finals with Michigan, UCLA and USC is pretty good. It's like the saying "Perfection is impossible, but if you try for perfection, you just might hit excellent."
    My grandad used to tell me if you want to catch big fish you have to use big bait😉. I love that CWM is casting for the big fish. The recruiting class of this year is no slouch by any stretch. With RG and JJ we are looking pretty darn good. And the good news is the scholly that was going to IC can be used for Miller to do something else tremendous

Leave a comment:

• swilsonsp4
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Correct. The only reason Griffith didn't sign ealier is that his family was supposed to go to Arizona for the signing and they didn't make it for some travel related reason. He's signing over the Thanksgiving break, probably on Thursday.
    The early signing period ends tomorrow, per ncaa.org. He couldn't have waited for Thanksgiving without waiting until April.

Leave a comment:

• Carin's Dad
    replied
    His reasoning was "LA" . I think Wes did everything to get him to UC and in the end it wasn't even the college or staff that ultimately caused the decision to go against us. Oh well.

I think we're on solid ground with James and Griffith. I'm not at all nervous about Griffith. He should be signed next week when he comes home from Arizona.
    The good news is that Wes is going after 5 star guys. Being in the finals with Michigan, UCLA and USC is pretty good. It's like the saying "Perfection is impossible, but if you try for perfection, you just might hit excellent."

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    Originally posted by Stevefingerman View Post

Is this a fact or wishful thinking?
    He’ll be a Bearcat. Fact.

Leave a comment:

• Stevefingerman
    replied
    Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
    Griffith already signed, quietly, but no one is announcing it until he can do so with his family on Thanksgiving. Today is the last day of the early signing period. I cannot recall the source.
    Is this a fact or wishful thinking?

Leave a comment:

• BearKatz
    replied

Correct. The only reason Griffith didn't sign ealier is that his family was supposed to go to Arizona for the signing and they didn't make it for some travel related reason. He's signing over the Thanksgiving break, probably on Thursday.
    Is today officially the last day for early signing period?

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by BearKatz View Post

James is already signed correct ? I'm not concerned with James, but Griffith could be another story...

Leave a comment:

• swilsonsp4
    replied
    Griffith already signed, quietly, but no one is announcing it until he can do so with his family on Thanksgiving. Today is the last day of the early signing period. I cannot recall the source.

Leave a comment:

• BearKatz
    replied
    His reasoning was "LA" . I think Wes did everything to get him to UC and in the end it wasn't even the college or staff that ultimately caused the decision to go against us. Oh well.

I think we're on solid ground with James and Griffith. I'm not at all nervous about Griffith. He should be signed next week when he comes home from Arizona.

James is already signed correct ? I'm not concerned with James, but Griffith could be another story...

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BearKatz
    replied
    That Stinks! Once Page committed to USC I was a little concerned.... I have one more concern? Could Rayvon Griffith back out ? I was wondering if it was a smoke screen (Thanksgiving Day) and waiting to see where Collier commits....

Leave a comment:

• swilsonsp4
    replied
    Collier just committed to USC per his IG announcement.

Leave a comment:

• Chewbacca2099
    replied
    USC it is. bummer

Leave a comment:

• red_n_black_attack
    replied
    Originally posted by BearKatz View Post

My Heart is UC... But? I can't get over the fact that the statement was made by the Collier Camp... " Wes has never handled a player of this caliber/high expectations" Something to that effect... If that's the deciding factor, Collier picks Michigan... But? I'm very hopeful Isaiah realizes Wes once played for a Blue Blood and knows how to guide/handle a player of this Talent!
    I am hopeful that DerMarr will serve as mentor in capacity to get Isaiah to become an NBA lottery pick.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X