Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Justin Williams spoke with IC's coach. Premium article ($) but the below snip was from Twitter:

“Cincinnati’s staff has done a really good job of building relationships. Isaiah understands what they’re trying to do at Cincy and what coach Wes (Miller) has done at UNC Greensboro.”

https://theathletic.com/3111219/2022...shared_article

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Need a noisy sellout crowd for this game and a name chant for Isaiah.
    Another of the games my wife loves. I won’t be able to speak for 2 or 3 days. He would be a great addition and play in the Big XII as a freshman.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Need a noisy sellout crowd for this game and a name chant for Isaiah.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Collier is going to be at UC for an OFFICIAL visit on Saturday, per Chad Brendel and confirmed by Justin Williams

I try not to get too excited by something like this, but getting a 5-star on campus for an official (and not unofficial) visit is notable

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    “Isaiah Collier is a problem.” Sounds like he needs to be here.

https://twitter.com/scnext/status/14...393437189?s=21

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    Yep, got crossed up there.

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    The weather (and roads) will be fine on Saturday. Worry about Thursday.

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
    Per Chad Brendel, UC are trying to arrange an official visit for Isaiah Collier this weekend, with Houston in town (nothing certain at this point). We need a raucous crowd (even if the visit can’t be arranged).
    Serious weather system hitting and Thursday night is supposed to be really bad. Hopefully it won’t hold attendance down. I can easily drive in snow, ice is a different story.

Leave a comment:

• swilsonsp4
    replied
    Per Chad Brendel, UC are trying to arrange an official visit for Isaiah Collier this weekend, with Houston in town (nothing certain at this point). We need a raucous crowd (even if the visit can’t be arranged).

Leave a comment:

• Oldtimer_UC_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

Being in the Big XII with Kansas, Baylor, WV, Houston and the rest may be stronger than the BE of 2012 at it’s height. Wes can now promise kids they’ll play in that league.
    Top to bottom, it will be without a doubt the strongest basketball league.

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
    I'm not overly optimistic at this point. UC has targeted enough high-level kids early that never even have UC on their eventual lists of many finalists. But we don't fully know yet what Wes Miller is capable of on the recruiting trail, so still hopeful!
    Being in the Big XII with Kansas, Baylor, WV, Houston and the rest may be stronger than the BE of 2012 at it’s height. Wes can now promise kids they’ll play in that league.

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    Coach Miller has an advantage over previous coaches. I kid he signs now will be playing in the Big 12 and not the AAC. Some experts have the Big 12 as being the top basketball league once the expansion is in place.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    I'm not overly optimistic at this point. UC has targeted enough high-level kids early that never even have UC on their eventual lists of many finalists. But we don't fully know yet what Wes Miller is capable of on the recruiting trail, so still hopeful!

Leave a comment:

• Fox19bearcatbounce
    replied
    Athletic pit bull with the ball in his hands, shot has a slight glitch in it. Match made in heaven if u ask me.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    45 seconds of clips from this weekend
    https://twitter.com/SLAM_HS/status/1...460019213?s=20

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X