No announcement yet.

Rayvon Griffith 2023 OH SG 6'7 commit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rayvon's AZ Compass Prep team lost to Long Island Lutheran this past Saturday in the first round of the HS National private school tournament on a neutral floor. I think the season is over for him.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

Dropped to #115 in the new on3 rankings https://www.on3.com/db/rankings/player/basketball/2023/
      247 #49
      ESPN #70
      Rivals #76
      On3 #115

Comment

• https://espnpressroom.com/us/press-r...ch-30-april-1/

Rayvon's AZ Compass is playing on ESPNU at 4 pm ET today on ESPNU. If they win, they will play at 2:30 on Friday on ESPN2, and then a potential appearance Saturday at noon ET on ESPN.

Tyler McKinley and Link Academy are on the other side of the draw.

Comment

https://espnpressroom.com/us/press-r...ch-30-april-1/

Rayvon's AZ Compass is playing on ESPNU at 4 pm ET today on ESPNU. If they win, they will play at 2:30 on Friday on ESPN2, and then a potential appearance Saturday at noon ET on ESPN.

Tyler McKinley and Link Academy are on the other side of the draw.
          Game winning putback / 5 points in final minute

https://twitter.com/nibcofficial/sta...429-7Zsp1zj4Tg
          https://twitter.com/scnext/status/16...429-7Zsp1zj4Tg

Comment

How many did he get total?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

How many did he get total?
              16 minutes -- 9 points (4/4, including 1/1 from three), 3 rebounds .... they had 12 guys play, 10 of which played at least 10 mins and no one more than 21 mins.

On ESPN2 this afternoon at 2:30
              Last edited by GoBearcats31; 03-31-2023, 07:07 AM.

Comment

• AZ Compass ran away from IMG Academy in the 2nd half, sending them to the national title game tomorrow. Griffith played very little and not at all in the second half.

Comment

• Is the championship game on tv tomorrow? Is it noon EST?
                  Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
                    Is the championship game on tv tomorrow? Is it noon EST?
                    Mike Dyer:

.@GoBearcatsMBB signee and former @TaftNation basketball star Rayvon Griffith and former @walnutathletics star Tyler McKinley will play in the GEICO National Championship game at noon Saturday on ESPN. Griffith plays for AZ Compass Prep. McKinley plays for Link Academy @WCPO

Comment

• Griffith was quiet in the first half, with one basket on a fast break. The second half was 180 degrees from that, as he knocked in 10, including two treys.

He's long and quick, with a good first step. AZ Compass Prep utilized him at the top of their press.

Comment

• Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
                        Griffith was quiet in the first half, with one basket on a fast break. The second half was 180 degrees from that, as he knocked in 10, including two treys.

He's long and quick, with a good first step. AZ Compass Prep utilized him at the top of their press.
                        I am no expert, but from what I saw he needs work on his defense. But, the talent is there to be an immediate help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

I am no expert, but from what I saw he needs work on his defense. But, the talent is there to be an immediate help.
                          I thought his defense looked pretty good, he certainly has the length.

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

I thought his defense looked pretty good, he certainly has the length.
                            Yes, he reminds me of Skillings.

Comment

• Griffith's play reminded me of Davenport. An affinity to shoot the three and drives to the basket and weak on defense.
                              Last edited by SawyerHall68; 04-02-2023, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• Again, I thought he defended really well.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X