Trey Green 2023 NC PG 5'10 Offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trey Green 2023 NC PG 5'10 Offer

Still on the board as of 2/16 . Heavy lean to Nebraska.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Brendel is reporting that Green will visit for tonight’s game.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

100 on 247, 110 on Rivals, 55 on ESPN — 66 in the 247 Composite for the 2023 class

Comment

Senior night, let’s show what Bearcat fans are really like. I intend to lose my voice from screaming.

Comment

I'm sure he was very impressed.

Comment

Head for the hills young man!

Comment

Maybe he is licking his chops thinking that he is going to start next year. Personally, I hope that he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Gmann View Post
                Geesh, I know you’re upset at the loss, I am too. But there’s no place for something like this.
                Last edited by longtimefan; 02-26-2022, 11:18 PM. Reason: Decided not to express as much disgust.

Comment

This is encouraging.

https://twitter.com/treygreen02/stat...113022465?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by Gmann View Post
                    We complain because a 4/ 5star recruit rarely considers coming here and then this gets posted.

Comment

I don't think recruits get caught up in the results as much as we might think -- barring them attending just a crazy win with unbelievable atmosphere (like a court-storming type game). Also, when a team struggles, maybe that also sells them on how they are needed and can play a big role.

I remember attending games in the 2011-13 range, the first three years Cronin teams made the NCAA Tournament. I know part of the issue was the arena, but they would have like 5,000 fans out of 13,176 at most non-con games and wouldn't have nearly the fan support/attendance they get now. I don't know how you could bring in a high level kid to an atmosphere like that (and they rarely did).

Comment

($) https://theathletic.com/3159640/2022...it-cincinnati/
                        Last edited by Lobot; 03-02-2022, 06:31 PM.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I really would like to land this kid, even though he is on the shorter side he has amazing quickness and best of all can shoot the rock. Kinda like in the mold of david but with better as a potential shooter. Lock him up wes!

Comment

He doesn’t seem to fit the mold of players CWM has previously recruited to UC in that he does not have length at 5’11”. Maybe he has superior speed or shoots well or has other skills Miller wants. I would also love to have him but he just seems different than the ‘22 recruits.

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post
                              He doesn’t seem to fit the mold of players CWM has previously recruited to UC in that he does not have length at 5’11”. Maybe he has superior speed or shoots well or has other skills Miller wants. I would also love to have him but he just seems different than the ‘22 recruits.
                              I’ve been watching as much video as I can on this guy. He is definitely legit, and an instant upgrade. And he seems to exude the attitude and toughness of the kind of Bearcats we’ve seen around here the last 30 years. He’s exactly what this team needs. He already looks like a Bearcat.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X