Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Lol, well $%^$%^&

I was just looking at the link to the Tweet you posted from Trey Green... And two posts down was this tweet:

@Bearcatdad23
    ·
    Jul 31
    UC is on Collier and deemed Trey Green too short for the Big12. We aren't recruiting him and haven't been for a while. Need legit dudes going into #1 basketball league

Posts like this from other UC Fans do NOT help when the Team is recruiting young men like Trey Green!

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post

I was just looking at the link to the Tweet you posted from Trey Green... And two posts down was this tweet:

@Bearcatdad23
      ·
      Jul 31
      UC is on Collier and deemed Trey Green too short for the Big12. We aren't recruiting him and haven't been for a while. Need legit dudes going into #1 basketball league

Posts like this from other UC Fans do NOT help when the Team is recruiting young men like Trey Green!
      Agreed. That's all I'm going to say about that. He's right but loose lips sink ships
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Agreed. That's all I'm going to say about that. He's right but loose lips sink ships
        I’ve been talking about this kind of garbage for a long time. Please stay positive, or just shut **** up. In a couple of cases like this it was a Xavier fan disguising as a UC fan on social media. In this particular case I’ve seen the same “comment” in a few places, but I’d not be surprised at all if it turns out to be just one guy.

Comment

If Green ends up committing to the school down the road I would say that there was a good case of tampering. With technology and kids today everyone should already be cognizant that these recruits are gathering as much info as possible when trying to score an NBA career and therefore limit their comments. So disrespecting a potential recruit, considering a certain someone's nefarious history, certainly wouldn' t be beneath him.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

I’ve been talking about this kind of garbage for a long time. Please stay positive, or just shut **** up. In a couple of cases like this it was a Xavier fan disguising as a UC fan on social media. In this particular case I’ve seen the same “comment” in a few places, but I’d not be surprised at all if it turns out to be just one guy.
            I agree. I don’t think this is an X fan because I’ve interacted with this person on Twitter and well….

A decade ago, we got a private warning from other folks in the UC community that the comments on this board were tanking the recruiting of Marquise Teague who ended up at UK. I have no idea whether that was a fact but it changed my way of thinking about how to approach recruits.

My social media approach is this. Follow them if you want but don’t talk to them. Maybe a social media like here and there. Let the staff do the recruiting. It’s not our job. The staff gets paid for this and they don’t need our help.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I agree. I don’t think this is an X fan because I’ve interacted with this person on Twitter and well….

A decade ago, we got a private warning from other folks in the UC community that the comments on this board were tanking the recruiting of Marquise Teague who ended up at UK. I have no idea whether that was a fact but it changed my way of thinking about how to approach recruits.

My social media approach is this. Follow them if you want but don’t talk to them. Maybe a social media like here and there. Let the staff do the recruiting. It’s not our job. The staff gets paid for this and they don’t need our help.
              This. ⬆️⬆️⬆️

Comment

Well here's an idea on the Forum Page when it comes to recruiting... Any negativity in regards to the recruiting tab will automatically get you booted from this group....We have enough negativity during game time posts, yours truly included... But we should NEVER be down on a potential recruit... Regardless if it's a 3 Star Player vs. a 5 Star Player for the same position....

If Trey Green is reading any of these posts? We want you in a Black & Red Uniform!

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post

Well here's an idea on the Forum Page when it comes to recruiting... Any negativity in regards to the recruiting tab will automatically get you booted from this group....We have enough negativity during game time posts, yours truly included... But we should NEVER be down on a potential recruit... Regardless if it's a 3 Star Player vs. a 5 Star Player for the same position....

If Trey Green is reading any of these posts? We want you in a Black & Red Uniform!
                  Yes, I'll go with that. If the coaching staff is looking at a young man, he deserves our respect.

Comment

Committed to X
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

This one is gonna haunt us for a while. We sold him on the city, then let him go to our bitter rivals. I pray that this means we have Collier heading our way. Best wishes to Trey, except one night per year.

Comment

Originally posted by RedDog View Post
                        This one is gonna haunt us for a while. We sold him on the city, then let him go to our bitter rivals. I pray that this means we have Collier heading our way. Best wishes to Trey, except one night per year.

I have a strong feeling Green will make us pay for the next 4yrs! We were close to having Trey all locked up, and we handed him X! Embarrassing if we do not land Collier for at least one year.......

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X