No announcement yet.

2022 Transfer Portal Megathread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thamel: Wichita State sophomore Craig Porter Jr. is in the portal. he averaged 7.3 ppg last year.

Comment

• Big man Michael Durr is headed to UCF for his final year. He played three years at USF and was a very solid big two seasons ago. He was at IU this season and played sparingly.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
        Thamel: Wichita State sophomore Craig Porter Jr. is in the portal. he averaged 7.3 ppg last year.
        Per Taylor Eldridge the WSU beat writer, he is the 8th WSU player to leave this season and that's after about 8 or 9 went in when Greggggggg was fired. Makes me wonder how much Isaac Brown is just more of the same or if something is rotten in Wichita or both.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Goodman suggesting Kendric Davis is a heavy Memphis lean
          Kendric Davis to Memphis

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Per Taylor Eldridge the WSU beat writer, he is the 8th WSU player to leave this season and that's after about 8 or 9 went in when Greggggggg was fired. Makes me wonder how much Isaac Brown is just more of the same or if something is rotten in Wichita or both.
            Seems like their magic they had several seasons ago that got them an invite to the AAC is pretty much gone. Luckily it won't affect us too much longer.

Comment

• Per Chad Brendel, Landers Nolley, 6'7" wing who portaled out of Memphis is on campus for an official visit this weekend. Wes Miller was en route from the AAU event in SC to head up the visit.

Comment

• Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
                Per Chad Brendel, Landers Nolley, 6'7" wing who portaled out of Memphis is on campus for an official visit this weekend. Wes Miller was en route from the AAU event in SC to head up the visit.
                Wow. Solid player. Would be a fairly big splash.

Comment

• Evidently he's scheduled to graduate from Memphis end of this semester so he wouldn't need a waiver given he has transferred once already from VT to Memphis. He'd be a nice get given his experience and skill set. We'll see.

Comment

• Didn’t realize Nolley listed as a 6’7 SG. Not sure exactly where that puts him but DeJulius is really the only lock for a starting spot. Comfortable with adding talent and moving some guys around the lineup/rotation.

Comment

• Nolley visited NC State sometime around Easter and that staff is contacting him regularly. Nolley said that visit was awesome. He loved the campus and the way the coaches described his potential role.

Comment

As mentioned previously:

- Rob Phinisee (IU - one year of eligibility) expected to visit UC today and tomorrow
                        - Sean McNeil (WVU - one year of eligibility) expected to visit UC Thursday
                        He went to the high bidder it seems. tOSU - well also the BIG. It is hard to compete for these double digit scorers right now. Of course I wonder what Huggs is thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

He went to the high bidder it seems. tOSU - well also the BIG. It is hard to compete for these double digit scorers right now. Of course I wonder what Huggs is thinking.
                          OSU (and Purdue) just got outbid by Miami yesterday for Nijel Pack, so I'll cut OSU a little slack.

OSU isn't returning many pieces next year, so probably more PT to offer.

Comment

• I'd much rather have Nolley than McNeil. Much bigger kid who can create shots, and a better defender. Hope they can pull this off. I give them credit for going for it.

Comment

• Nolley has arrived in Cincinnati

Comment

OSU (and Purdue) just got outbid by Miami yesterday for Nijel Pack, so I'll cut OSU a little slack.

OSU isn't returning many pieces next year, so probably more PT to offer.
                                a 12.2 ppg would get playing time in most backcourts. Would have liked to see him an UC uniform. I just wonder where this is headed.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X