No announcement yet.

Flory Bidunga 2024 IN C 6'10 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most likely would have to take summer classes next year to reclassify.

Comment

UK just swooped in with an offer
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
        UK just swooped in with an offer
        Ugh… let’s go Wes

Comment

We need to land him early. The longer it goes everyone will offer him. Lets hope the Adams connection is solid.

Comment

UK, Yikes ! Need Flory to reclassify for 2023...

Comment

Offered by Michigan State

Comment

Any word on if he still can reclassify?

Comment

As far as I know he can. If he doesn't we have options. I'd prefer he reclassify but I'd also rather he be solid in his committment
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

This one seems to have cooled off...

https://247sports.com/college/basket...2/#199642172_3
                    The highest ranked player in attendance at No. 4 overall in the class of 2024, 6-foot-9 big man Flory Bidunga of Kokomo (Ind.) High didn’t disappoint. Before fouling out – with a few of the calls being suspect among best – Bidunga was the proverbial man amongst boys out there as his team lost a hard-fought contest to Indianapolis (Ind.) Ben Davis. He finished the evening with 16 points, 19 rebounds and seven blocks.

There’s probably not a more prolific or explosive lob finisher on the low blocks in all of high school basketball. Push him, try to take his legs out, try to get under him, he’s just going to jump right over the top of you, high point the ball with two hands and then finish with violence from above the rim. The southpaw is actually a pretty good passer out of double teams and did hit a nice little shot off the glass from about eight feet. Even though he was only credited with seven blocks, it felt more like about 20 with how much he made drivers think twice about trying to finish in the lane.

So far, Bidunga has seen campuses of Auburn – head coach Bruce Pearl was on hand to see him – Butler, Cincinnati, Indiana, Michigan, Michigan State and Purdue. There have been many assumptions made about his recruitment and it not being that open with Cincinnati already receiving a handful of early Crystal Ball picks, but a deeper dive is revealing Bidunga's recruitment to be much more intensely fought than originally expected.

Comment

Once again, not a good sign for UC!

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                        This one seems to have cooled off...

https://247sports.com/college/basket...2/#199642172_3
                        The highest ranked player in attendance at No. 4 overall in the class of 2024, 6-foot-9 big man Flory Bidunga of Kokomo (Ind.) High didn’t disappoint. Before fouling out – with a few of the calls being suspect among best – Bidunga was the proverbial man amongst boys out there as his team lost a hard-fought contest to Indianapolis (Ind.) Ben Davis. He finished the evening with 16 points, 19 rebounds and seven blocks.

There’s probably not a more prolific or explosive lob finisher on the low blocks in all of high school basketball. Push him, try to take his legs out, try to get under him, he’s just going to jump right over the top of you, high point the ball with two hands and then finish with violence from above the rim. The southpaw is actually a pretty good passer out of double teams and did hit a nice little shot off the glass from about eight feet. Even though he was only credited with seven blocks, it felt more like about 20 with how much he made drivers think twice about trying to finish in the lane.

So far, Bidunga has seen campuses of Auburn – head coach Bruce Pearl was on hand to see him – Butler, Cincinnati, Indiana, Michigan, Michigan State and Purdue. There have been many assumptions made about his recruitment and it not being that open with Cincinnati already receiving a handful of early Crystal Ball picks, but a deeper dive is revealing Bidunga's recruitment to be much more intensely fought than originally expected.
                        I would be surprised if other teams weren’t making a big push for a player of his quality. I totally expected this.

Comment

Yea when the word got out that he is a baller everybody throws his hat in the ring, even if throwing it in late.

Comment

New 247 national article https://247sports.com/college/basket...ess-199857329/

There have been rumors that Bidunga could look to reclassify to the class of 2023 or that he could be nearing a decision. However, he says that nothing is happening in the near future and that he's focused on the present and having the best junior season that he can.

"Not right now," said Bidunga if he was nearing any type of decision. "I'm focused on high school first and then all of the recruiting stuff will come later."

Comment

Flory doing shot blocking things.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1603019242697363456
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                                Flory doing shot blocking things.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1603019242697363456
                                Is this a partial reason for CWM extension? Just the tip of the iceberg I hope.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X