Comment

Gatorade Highschool POY for MBB
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
        Nothing left to prove in high school. When might we hear if Flory decides to reclassify and seek NIL opportunities a year early?
        Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

Nothing left to prove in high school. When might we hear if Flory decides to reclassify and seek NIL opportunities a year early?
          Per Chad Brendel, Bidunga will wait until the end of the spring AAU circuit before making a decision. Also, as a foreign student, he is ineligible for NIL under Federal law.
          Last edited by swilsonsp4; 03-15-2023, 03:44 PM.

Comment

For the state of Indiana

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

Per Chad Brendel, Bidunga will wait until the end of the spring AAU circuit before making a decision. Also, as a foreign student, he is ineligible for NIL under Federal law.
              Even more reason to graduate and get to NBA sooner 😁

Comment

Goes for a state title tonight.

I’m sure UC staff will be there. Tom Izzo, John Calipari, Mike Woodson, Bruce Pearl, Matt Painter, Juwan Howard also expected in attendance per IU 247 site article

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

That impacts a lot of African players, who all could use it.

Comment

#3 on the new 2024 rankings from On3. I'm still skeptical of their algorithm-based Recruiting Prediction Machine, but just to put this "on the record" for future reference, On3 currently shows UC as 94% likely to UC.

Comment

Some added mustard on this one. 247 has crystal balled transfer portal center Kel-el Ware to IU. This is an educated guess on my part but that would seem to make it unlikely Flory would reclassify to 2023 since the two main programs fighting for him have signed transfer portal Centers for the the coming season.
                      Last edited by Lobot; 04-09-2023, 12:29 PM. Reason: Fixed year
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Some added mustard on this one. 247 has crystal balled transfer portal center Kel-el Ware to IU. This is an educated guess on my part but that would seem to make it unlikely Flory would reclassify to 2024 since the two main programs fighting for him have signed transfer portal Centers for the the coming season.
                        I doubt a player as highly ranked as Flory is too worried about playing time.

Comment

Some added mustard on this one. 247 has crystal balled transfer portal center Kel-el Ware to IU. This is an educated guess on my part but that would seem to make it unlikely Flory would reclassify to 2024 since the two main programs fighting for him have signed transfer portal Centers for the the coming season.
                          I thought he was already in the class of 2024 and if he re-classified he would be in the class of 2023.

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post

I thought he was already in the class of 2024 and if he re-classified he would be in the class of 2023.
                            That’s correct. I can’t type this morning
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Some added mustard on this one. 247 has crystal balled transfer portal center Kel-el Ware to IU. This is an educated guess on my part but that would seem to make it unlikely Flory would reclassify to 2023 since the two main programs fighting for him have signed transfer portal Centers for the the coming season.
                              Ware to IU is official
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

You can never have enough or too many big men with his athleticism. If he reclassifies, I'd find him a spot. If I'm Wes, I encourage Flory to reclassify, sign with the Bearcats, and get to the NBA a year sooner. Although foreign players aren't eligible to receive NIL benefits, you never know which big school might swoop in offering something else in the next year, or the rules change.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X