Down to UK and Missouri

Comment

Of course...Kentucky

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
        Of course...Kentucky
        $$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Honestly, I'm not upset he chase Kentucky over pretty much anyone. I'm just glad Wes is trying to woo the top talent. This is what Huggins did. Mick would dabble in it, but he made hs bread and butter going after a certain type who would play hard defense, not always just look at the ratings. We are getting a good number of higly rated players our last two recruiting classes, and Wes will continue to go after the top kids. Maybe one day in the not too distant future kids will pick us over Kansas and Kentucky, but for now, I'm happy with kids picking us over UConn, X, oh st, and other well respected programs.
          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

I was looking at UK's 23/24 roster. I count 16 players. 8 are Freshman.

Comment

Released from NLI and decommitted
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Committed to Arizona State - massive pickup for Bobby Hurley, whose Sun Devils are headed to the Big 12

Comment

Question here. Jayden is only 16 currently and class of 2024. Can he even be one and done at that age?

He would be 17 entering the NBA Draft where he's expected to be a lottery pick. I'm not sure what the age restriction is these days for the league. He'll have his one year of post HS grad taken care of. At the very least he's goin to have to have a parent or guardian sign the contract with him if he's still a minor when that happens.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                    Question here. Jayden is only 16 currently and class of 2024. Can he even be one and done at that age?

He would be 17 entering the NBA Draft where he's expected to be a lottery pick. I'm not sure what the age restriction is these days for the league. He'll have his one year of post HS grad taken care of. At the very least he's goin to have to have a parent or guardian sign the contract with him if he's still a minor when that happens.
                    Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN called him "a potential 2026 NBA Draft lottery pick" -- implying, no, one and done is not an option

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN called him "a potential 2026 NBA Draft lottery pick" -- implying, no, one and done is not an option
                      Makes sense. I thought the rule was always 18 or 1 year post HS graduation. Guess it still is for now.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X