X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Max Abmas the lead guard from Oral Roberts landed in the portal yesterday. Good scoring option
    Trending towards Texas

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Another name of potential interest -- Nahiem Alleyne, who played three years at Virginia Tech (one with Landers Nolley in 2019-20) and this past season at UConn.

At Virginia Tech, he averaged 9.7 points, 2.6 rebounds, 1.5 assists and shot 38.7% from three (not very good percentage-wise from two), including 84 starts.

He averaged just 17.9 mins/game for UConn, averaging 5.2 points. He averaged more than 7 points in UConn's tournament run, including 10 versus Arkansas, and 8 against both Gonzaga and Miami. He also was 27/31 from the FT line, including a perfect 9/9 in the NCAA Tournament.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    @JonRothstein: Oklahoma State transfer Moussa Cisse tells me that he will do a ZOOM today with Cincinnati. Also recently did a ZOOM with Ole Miss.

@JonRothstein: Moussa Cisse tells me that he's receiving interest from the following programs: Ole Miss UCF Cincinnati Kansas State LSU UCLA TCU Memphis Arkansas Mississippi State Syracuse

Moussa Cissee played a year at Memphis and two at Oklahoma State. 7'1 from Guinea. Averaged 6.9 points, 8.0 rebounds, 1.9 blocks over three seasons. Former 5-star prospect. Should have two years left if he uses a COVID year.
    Last edited by GoBearcats31; 04-13-2023, 12:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Travis Branham of 247 Sports:

There have been 1,391 names enter the transfer portal dating back to the first game of the CBB season. 41 of those have since withdrawn while only 261 of those have made a commitment. Tons of dominoes still to fall with some major names still expected to enter.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
    Temple's Khalif Battle into the portal
    Arkansas Razorbacks.

The Muss Bus has landed Battle (Temple), Mark (Houston), Menifield (Washington) -- all guards.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Rienk Mast to Nebraska

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    DaSean Nelson, a former 2022 juco target for Wes, in the portal. 10.0 and 4.8 this year at DePaul.
    Staying at DePaul

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Matthew Cleveland, a 6’7 sophomore from Atlanta who led FSU in scoring at 13.8 ppg, entering the portal. He will be highly coveted but seems like the type of kid who would be a good replacement for Landers Nolley.
    UC not among the 15 or so schools listed in a tweet from @TiptonEdits to have contacted him so far. Doesn't mean they haven't or wont. Doesn't mean they will...

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Originally posted by BigDaddyCornHusker View Post
    Estrada says he plans to make his decision 4/29 https://twitter.com/Aaron4PF_/status...21391387824129

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Originally posted by Rufus View Post

We need to get Chad Dollar on the heels of this young man. I would assume CD should already have some relationship with him seeing as he's from the Georgia area. Am I correct that this is Mr. Dollars area?
    Dollar and also Morgan have ties down there -- but yeah I'd guess Dollar would be the go to here if they are serious about him

Leave a comment:

• Rufus
    replied
    Matthew Cleveland, a 6’7 sophomore from Atlanta who led FSU in scoring at 13.8 ppg, entering the portal. He will be highly coveted but seems like the type of kid who would be a good replacement for Landers Nolley.
    We need to get Chad Dollar on the heels of this young man. I would assume CD should already have some relationship with him seeing as he's from the Georgia area. Am I correct that this is Mr. Dollars area?

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    UC has contacted Indy native Jayden Taylor, a 6'4 sophomore at Butler. He led the Bulldogs in scoring at 12.9 ppg this past season.

https://twitter.com/247HSHoops/statu...rd-Forum-40%2F
    NC State Wolfpack

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied

I've quickly learned not to trust On3's algorithm, unless a human (Jamie Shaw, for instance) makes an actual pick. The algorithm is so heavily influenced by visits or scheduled visits.

Just last week I saw the algorithm flip three times in a row among four schools (A to B, B to C, C to D) and then the transfer picked an entirely different school.
    The algorithm over there is based heavily on internet traffic and mentions which is why it’s wrong. Some fanbases can cause those flips by “piling on” on Twitter and Instagram profiles.

Leave a comment:

• red_n_black_attack
    replied
    Originally posted by BigDaddyCornHusker View Post
    Letting him off campus without a commit doesn't bode well IMO. Hope he chooses UC. We shall see

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X