No announcement yet.

CJ Fredrick 6'3 G (Kentucky) - Transfer Commit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This question is for those with more intel than I, but if Simas' Lukosius decides to transfer elsewhere is there any one else that we've targeted to fill that guard / wing spot to focus on that hasn't made their choice yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

I sure hope he does more than shoot. Is he related to the Greenhills Fredricks?
      that’s Joe Fredrick’s nephew. His mom (Maureen Fredricks) was a heck of a Hooper.

My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Everything I’ve heard is that the injuries last year were fluky. Nothing that he shouldn’t be fully recovered from.
        My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

"Everything I’ve heard is that the injuries last year were fluky. Nothing that he shouldn’t be fully recovered from"

Sure hope so. I'd hate to see us get into another Rob Phinesee type situation.
          ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
            "Everything I’ve heard is that the injuries last year were fluky. Nothing that he shouldn’t be fully recovered from"

Sure hope so. I'd hate to see us get into another Rob Phinesee type situation.
            ​​​​​​

From what I saw at Indiana, Phinesee was never really known as shooter to begin with... If Fredrick’s truly is fully recovered, he should HELP us with his 3pt shooting..

Someone else had mentioned, can he play defense? That's the real question...

Comment

I realize Phinesee was not brought in to be a scorer, he was brought in for defense, but we never got to see him at his best. I was speaking of injuries. Injuries kept Phinesee from being a real contributor with the exception of just a few games. And he was probably never at 100% then. I'm hoping we get to see a 100% healthy CJ.

Comment

OFFICIAL https://gobearcats.com/news/2023/4/2...-fredrick.aspx

"I've followed CJ's career closely and have always admired him as a competitor," head coach Wes Miller said. "We built a really strong relationship during his previous recruitment process, and I was excited for the opportunity to recruit him again."

"I'm thrilled he's joining our team," Miller said. "People will instantly recognize his shooting, and for good reason, but he's so much more than just a shooter. He can do a variety of things on the floor that will impact our team. He's tough, confident, and he's been a winner everywhere he has been. Our team will benefit from his experience, and I love having guys in our program that understand the meaning of playing for the Bearcats. As a Cincinnati native, CJ does."

Comment

Our team will benefit from his experience, and I love having guys in our program that understand the meaning of playing for the Bearcats. As a Cincinnati native, CJ does." very interesting

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
                    Our team will benefit from his experience, and I love having guys in our program that understand the meaning of playing for the Bearcats. As a Cincinnati native, CJ does." very interesting
                    Please don't read into that comment is about current or former players from the area. I think Wes is simply saying that physical toughness is a hallmark of our program, our city expects a winner, and CJ knows that like anyone from the area would know it. No digs, only props to CJ and his family.
                    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

Please don't read into that comment is about current or former players from the area. I think Wes is simply saying that physical toughness is a hallmark of our program, our city expects a winner, and CJ knows that like anyone from the area would know it. No digs, only props to CJ and his family.
                      we will see. CWM selects his words wisely.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X