2024 Recruiting Class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post
    I think Skillings will start at SF. I personally think he has star potential.
    This. Somewhere else on this forum someone asked who would be stepping up to be the one who takes the shot at the end of the game. I immediately thought Skillings. He showed last year he’s not afraid of the big moment and he definitely has the offensive skills to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by bba_1979 View Post

This. Somewhere else on this forum someone asked who would be stepping up to be the one who takes the shot at the end of the game. I immediately thought Skillings. He showed last year he’s not afraid of the big moment and he definitely has the offensive skills to do so.

I totally agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post

Your hunch is he will transfer or turn professional?
        He will have a nice year and he will turn professional. He absolutely loves Wes Miller and his teammates.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

He’ll be a sophomore this coming season.
          Well, let’s revisit this subject after the season. I HOPE (selfishly) that he sticks around but not likely.

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

I hope he plays well enough to go pro, but not transfer.
            Transferring is not in the plans. He loves coach Miller. But he’s damn good and he’s getting feedback from NBA people that he’s almost ready. After this year he will be ready IMO and declare for the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by GunSlinger View Post

Transferring is not in the plans. He loves coach Miller. But he’s damn good and he’s getting feedback from NBA people that he’s almost ready. After this year he will be ready IMO and declare for the draft.
              Lol. I love Skillings, but he’s gonna have to shoot much better than 25% from 3 to get a look in the NBA.

Who are the NBA people saying he’s almost ready?

Comment

Originally posted by bearcat1518 View Post

Lol. I love Skillings, but he’s gonna have to shoot much better than 25% from 3 to get a look in the NBA.

Who are the NBA people saying he’s almost ready?
                The worst mistake he could make is rushing to the NBA draft. Only a select few players are ready after only 2 years, and only 1 as a starter.

Comment

The worst mistake he could make is rushing to the NBA draft. Only a select few players are ready after only 2 years, and only 1 as a starter.

Agree. He only has one year of college ball under his belt and only a few years of high school ball as he only picked it up later. As much as I would love to see him develope a lot in this next year, I can't see him ready for pro ball yet.

Comment

I personally don’t disagree one bit.

Comment

Well, outside of newbie post on here, nobody has mentioned it anyway. I’m just looking forward to the new season in the Big 12.

Comment

When I hear the name Gunslinger I think of LaZelle Durden .

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
                          When I hear the name Gunslinger I think of LaZelle Durden .
                          That’s exactly where my name drew its inspiration

Comment

The game he had against Wyoming was worthy of Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
                              The game he had against Wyoming was worthy of Oscar.
                              Wasn’t that the game where he made 3 FTs with no time on the clock to win the game? IIRC, wasn’t there a finger to the lips to quiet the crowd?

Comment

Originally posted by bba_1979 View Post

Wasn’t that the game where he made 3 FTs with no time on the clock to win the game? IIRC, wasn’t there a finger to the lips to quiet the crowd?

yep and he had 45.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X