Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dillon Mitchell 6'8 F transfer commit (Texas)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the addition of Mitchell, any thoughts on UC depth chart for next season? The question I ask myself is, who will be the back-ups? There probably will be some outstanding competition in practice.

Comment

Originally posted by leeraymond View Post
      With the addition of Mitchell, any thoughts on UC depth chart for next season? The question I ask myself is, who will be the back-ups? There probably will be some outstanding competition in practice.
      I moved this question over to the Roster thread
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

I moved this question over to the Roster thread
        Okay. Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat9796 View Post
          ready for season, now.
          This! I feel like it's been quite a while since I've been the level of excited that I am right now. Bring the season on: I'm ready to see this team in action!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post
            No way on earth I’d take Simas over Jizzle. Jizzle is the one player on the roster that’s irreplaceable. Between transfers, freshman, returning players (Including Rayvon Griffin) There are a lot of options to replace Simas.

Simas will be a starter
            Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

Simas will be a starter
              Hopefully CWM coaches up some others to be an ender with Simas. AS of last season, Simas was it. I think CJ can be one too as well as the veteran the team needs on the floor to go along with Simas. Hickman interests me as well. I wish to see development in the younger players especially at the end of the game.

Comment

UC makes it official https://gobearcats.com/news/2024/5/2...-mitchell.aspx

"We're thrilled to welcome Dillon to Cincinnati. He is one of the most dynamic and versatile players in the country. He's already had a great deal of success on NCAA Tournament teams and I'm confident he can improve his production here at Cincinnati. We can't wait to get Dillon and the rest of our players back to campus to begin our summer program next week." - Wes Miller

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X