No announcement yet.

Game 17: Memphis 1/9 3:30 ABC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those last two plays by DeJulius might be game.
    My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Tie ball game at 63.

DDJ gets burnt by Quinones for a layup (who missed the free throw)
      DDJ air balls a floater which leads to a run out
      DDJ turnover that leads to a dunk

A possession later DDJ gets burnt by Quinones on a cut which leads to an And-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post
        Those last two plays by DeJulius might be game.
        I thought so too but they are not backing down. This is like watching a tourney game.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Duren is a grown man. WOW

Comment

Newman’s best game by far.

Comment

tight 2holes at the end

Comment

WTF were those last few possessions by the Bearcats? Geez

Shooting 53% from 3 is the only reason we were in this game.This team averages 29% from 3 on the season.

Comment

I agree. And the good guys least likely player to turnover the ball makes the boner of the game to seal the win for UM.

Comment

Guards are having trouble handling against Memphis length and speed. Cats turned the ball over way too much down the stretch. We played well enough to to win that.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Outstanding game. I wish the cats would have won but they showed a lot of effort out on the court today.

Comment

Adam's woods blows the game, need to teach him how to make a lay up. Tough loss, again refs were biased. Might as well throw out the flagrant for hands to face, somehow that became a double foul. Live TV and we get the worst fing refs again

Comment

A tough loss but I think our team played a very good game with a lot of hustle and energy against a very good team. If they continue to play like this then we should have a good season.

Comment

Adam's woods is too soft, no way we shoot like that again. Woods needs to apologise to his team mates for blowing it. Kid had 5 layups and made 1. Tried every time to make the finesse layup, if course memphis played this like the NCAA championship, guys played hard, woods just blew it, dribbling like were salting game away then forced a stupid horrible pass to dd, even a crappy coach like penny knew who was getting ball
                            Last edited by Fox19bearcatbounce; 01-09-2022, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Very pleased with the effort today. After some real disasters early on, this team has begun to compete like we’re used to seeing. It was a one possession game before the junk free throws, and a missed layup from taking the lead under 20 seconds. It seems that when they play with great intensity on both ends, the shots fall at a much higher rate, all the threes today were because of the effort to get those looks. This team has a chance to get better, and as long as they play with that great effort, they still have a shot in the AAC.

Comment

We shoot 3's better than ususal to keep us in it. They shoot layups and dunks. You are not going to win those games. Free throws 2 of 6 for us, 16 or 19 for them. Game over.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X