No announcement yet.

Game 18: East Carolina 1/12 7:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its just unbelievable to me with all the size we have that we have so many, missed shots, fumbling of the ball, strips of the ball, knock aways, and such around the rim and coming away with no points and then two missed free throws. Ugauma is the only one who at least acts like hes been under the rim before.

Comment

I would like to see the guards guard. After a few games I can read Mikey's mind. I know when he is gonna jack one up and not pas by his body language and watching him. Can you imagine what opposing coaches can see on film. He still has speed down the court, but when he doesn't get that chance, the team with better guards will smoother him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
        Its just unbelievable to me with all the size we have that we have so many, missed shots, fumbling of the ball, strips of the ball, knock aways, and such around the rim and coming away with no points and then two missed free throws. Ugauma is the only one who at least acts like hes been under the rim before.
        Shooting 3's will be hot and cold. A key to improvement for this team is to be able to throw it in the post and have our post players be able to finish and or make their foul shots when they get hacked. I'm seeing signs that they are at least trying to do that. I agree Ody seems to be smoothest and is trying to be aggressive. Lakhin probably has the best scoring moves but he is a walking turnover machine. It's excruciating watching all of them miss their foul shots.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X