No announcement yet.

Game 20: Tulsa 1/20 9:00 ESPNU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So does this look like an upward trend where we keep it up or a lucky "blip" because a lot of shots finally fell? When we can't shoot (and that does happen), we need a better inside game. What do you all think?

Comment

Been saying it all year ...live by the 3, die by the 3. We have surely been enjoying a hot shooting streak, even many of our bad shots are falling. Its impossible to sustain but confidence is really gaining momentum.
      I will say though that there has been a noticeable improvement in our bigs activity. They have really been active going for blocks and rebounds and loose balls. That combined with a decent shooting night keeps us in games against anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg7173 View Post
        So does this look like an upward trend where we keep it up or a lucky "blip" because a lot of shots finally fell? When we can't shoot (and that does happen), we need a better inside game. What do you all think?
        I have noticed more engagement from the inside guys lately which is a good sign but I'm thinking CWM is preparing for them getting cold at the three by getting MM more involved. Hes been getting more minutes these last 2-3 games and it seems that they are conscientiously trying to get him open so as to get this shot dropping.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post

I have noticed more engagement from the inside guys lately which is a good sign but I'm thinking CWM is preparing for them getting cold at the three by getting MM more involved. Hes been getting more minutes these last 2-3 games and it seems that they are conscientiously trying to get him open so as to get this shot dropping.
          VL has been out so more minutes

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X