• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better now. MAW is the man today.

Comment

ECU sucks -- horrid passing

Comment

cwm please don't take MAW out because your style is to sub. Make your style winning

Comment

ECU 8 for 8 in free throws. UC 0.

Comment

did I just watch a hot MAW in the game and MS doesn't pass to him? Then he got cold.

Comment

Under the rim and Ado cannot do

Comment

ECU staying in the game with foul shots and an occasional 3 when they should be dead. This is anybody's game with our propensity to go on long droughts. Interesting that all our inside scoring comes from the gurards. No big can finish at the rim.

Comment

Originally posted by Gmann View Post
                  ECU staying in the game with foul shots and an occasional 3 when they should be dead. This is anybody's game with our propensity to go on long droughts. Interesting that all our inside scoring comes from the gurards. No big can finish at the rim.
                  and few guards can pass or take a good shot. ECU is horrible. Uc is close.

Comment

This is the team that has me checking high school box scores to see what our recruits are doing.

Comment

Foul, foul foul foul. That's our defense. Shoot a bad 3, miss the rebound. That's our offense. We are watching two horrible teams battle it out.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                        This is the team that has me checking high school box scores to see what our recruits are doing.
                        Me too because this group doesn't have it.

Comment

So many inconsistencies with this team...but on thing is for sure, Davenport is absolutely terrible on D. It kills us every game. He’s too small/weak to be a PF, and not quick/agile enough to be a 3.

I appreciate him as a Bearcat, but he puts the team in such a hard spot.

Comment

If Saunders is going to push and get fouled, he has to make free throws. Too many misses from him lately

Comment

MM is now 0 for 4. There's a lot a bricks being throwed up by both of these two teams

Comment

ECU is just horrible if I have not said that already.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X