No announcement yet.

Game 25: South Florida 2/9 7:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Saunders will launch a 3 and then foul. I can only think of Huggs reaction to that .

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
      Yes Saunders will launch a 3 and then foul. I can only think of Huggs reaction to that .

Think of Huggs or Mick's reaction to some of the wild 3pt Bricks Davenport throws up...

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
        Mikey out of control
        How many times are we going to see him take off running at 100 mph without having the ball under control and causing turnover over turnover before a coach tells him to slow his a$$ down. Hes not beating anybody with this speed except himself.
        Last edited by Rufus; 02-09-2022, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Them Bulls are not very good.

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post

No it's not Wes's fault... Until all of Brannens recruits are gone, we won't see a huge change... Help is on the way with Reed & Skillings, but we're gonna have to suffer through one more year of MAW & Davenport..

DDJ would be the closest to a High Major player...
            Dont forget about Sage T. He will be another slim 7 ft.er that will need some monster machine magic.

Comment

JD not getting back on d - his man wide open 3 but clang

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post

Dont forget about Sage T. He will be another slim 7 ft.er that will need some monster machine magic.

I forgot to mention him, and he's having a very nice year...

Comment

3 minutes left and a 4 position game. USF could clank down 4 three pointers.

Comment

again not back on d

Comment

Is it safe to say this was not one of MAW's best games

Comment

18 tos 9 assists .

Comment

We're going to win, and that's about it... This is a very average team...

Comment

I think that it is sad that our assist leader only had 3.

Comment

Very ugly. It's a hard team to watch at this point. Definitely need a talent infusion. You won't win many games going forward with 19 TO'S.

Comment

Same old, same old. Typical 2021-22 bearcat game. Got fortunate that enough shots fell through the rim to eke out a win. It was ugly and at times it reminded me of keystone cops but we walked away victorious on the road. I' m only guessing CWM just looks at this group exactly as we in this forum do and just throws guys randomly in the game hoping that they will score a few. Maybe he knows he dont have enough talent also. Maybe hes just biding this year until he can get some bball players in here because he cannot be pleased with what he's seeing out there on a daily basis. The play and effort of some of these guys, i.e..shot selection, unforced turnovers, completely out of control with the ball repeatedly, and having the ball yanked out of their hands! And as a side, could someone explain the heads being thrown back when they get touched? Several of our players are doing this I guess trying to convince the refs that they've been in a horrific collision while driving the lane. It happens two or three times every game and it looks stupid. I'm just looking forward to the throwback uni's and then probably call it a season. I can't sit and watch Houston and Kelvin Sampson hand back to us our butts yet one more time.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X