Game 26: Tulsa 2/12 8:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gmann View Post
    Not even sure why Hensley and Koval are on the team let alone playing.
    As I recall, Hensley was well regarded as a recruit, and was the highest rated recruit in UNCG history. But he sure doesn’t look athletic enough to play at this level.

Comment

great crowd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Bearcat9796, that's a question I've asked the last month or so. They keep throwing MM in and McGinnis just sits. Tonight would be the perfect scenario to allow McG to play. We need as many " launchers" from the arc as we can get.
        Last edited by Rufus; 02-12-2022, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Could UC have redshirted, Hensley or McGinnis? The reason I ask, seems like a waste of a year for both with very little playing time...?

Comment

It one point McG was hurt. Dont know any of the specifics but I have been under the impression all is good for him health wise. So I dont know why hes sitting

Comment

It is not hard to pinpoint our problem.....Ado, Koval, and Oguama.....zero points at half.

Comment

could use that litle shot Kyle Washington had close to the basket right about now.

Comment

Adams-Woods 12 TOs in the previous 5 games. 3 in the first half tonight. ... Have mentioned on the radio he was one of the leaders in assist/turnover ratio and now nowhere to be found on the lists

Comment

We have no one that can finish with strength at the basket. It's embarassing.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

As I recall, Hensley was well regarded as a recruit, and was the highest rated recruit in UNCG history. But he sure doesn’t look athletic enough to play at this level.

These opinions are unreal. Watch him...watch his feet on D, the way he boxes out...he will be a solid player. Just bc he doesn’t score. What’s he supposed to do when we have no offense...just random dudes jacking up threes all game. He’s pretty solid on d and rebounding, which is all he’s asked to do. He ain’t the one turning the ball over and clanking 3s.

You think he isn’t “athletic” enough - then how do you feel about Ado, Davenport?

Maybe a better question is why isn’t someone like Newman more productive? I’m sure he fits your definition of “athletic” and plays the whole game...sure seems like he shouldn’t be playing at this level.

Comment

Originally posted by BorisTheCat View Post
                        MM gets blown by a LOT. I will repeat tho... i've seen enough of this year's team... they are not gonna make the tourney so.. i'm not really sure whats left to accomplish this year...im ready to fast-forward to next season.
                        He doesn’t even come close to get blown by as much as Davenport.

Comment

So, after the under 16 timeout, he sits DDJ, and leaves MAW on the floor. Head scratcher.

Comment

Again, NO 3PT DEFENSE!

Comment

Originally posted by bearcat1518 View Post

He doesn’t even come close to get blown by as much as Davenport.

Davenport is the worst defender on the team..

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
                                Could UC have redshirted, Hensley or McGinnis? The reason I ask, seems like a waste of a year for both with very little playing time...?
                                maybe there might be more skilled players in the portal.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X