No announcement yet.

Game 26: Tulsa 2/12 8:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike Roberts looks like hes wishing he was somewhere else sitting on the end of the bench.

Comment

so in a close game they stopped the threes for blocked drives. Pick your poison

Comment

What a embarrassment, this team is horrific and little Miller allows them to shoot and do whatever they want and it's becoming an embarrassment. 1 million percent agree that miller is a players coach, who wouldnt love to do what they want when they want and shoot and much from whatever. This guy is not bearcat tough, his team is not Bearcats tough and next year if he doesn't force some guys out they wont be bearcat tough either. Why are we letting our 7ft center shoot 3 when he cant make a layup. Something has to give, uc has gotten worse, what an embarrassment. Say what u want about the defense but all year it's like there isnt a scouting report, give miller 3 years and better pray he can recruit or bottom of big 12 here we come. I am starting to really dislike coach miller and this team is bad.they don't value offensive possessions and have 0 offensive sets worth anything. No one strong enough to rebound or score down low, heck they dont even look down low. Better give dd the ball and stay out his way, maw is just to slow to compete and hensley has no idea how to play basketball, ado is terrible at rebounding and Jeremiah is the worst defensive player I have ever seen and his offensive shot selection wouldn't fly at any other school. why doesn't miller pull guys for bone headed plays? If they cant take constructive criticism then get them out of here, just a total embarrassment especially from our coach again, maybe in over his head.
        Last edited by Fox19bearcatbounce; 02-12-2022, 11:14 PM.

Comment

idk y I think it matters, but I hope we finish 6th in league, not gonna be 3rd, dont want to be 4th or 5th

Comment

Miller hardly had a chance to do any recruiting for this year. He had to take what he could get out of the portal. The program had a little bit of aroma surrounding it after last year when so many kids were going to transfer. This year hurts but at least Miller put a team together that sometimes looks good. Not so tonight but that is the way it goes. Overall for the year I am disappointed but not overly surprised. The fact that we at least had a chance to think about post season for a while was good.

Comment

Tulsa moved to 2-10 in the league. This team is just so hard to watch, I’m losing my tolerance for selfish and stupid. I would love for coach to pull guys for selfishness or lack of effort, but on this team who do you replace them with? I saw one guy make the same selfish decision over and over, and over. I’d take him out and replace him with walk on if I had to. We can’t throw the ball inside, our guards outside of DDJ aren’t talented enough to drive to the bucket, so we just keep shooting threes.

Comment

While the score got close at times we were never in this game. Anytime they wanted they just posted us up 1/1. Nobody on this team can defend their man without help. This was a 1-10 last place team with no home crowd and they punked us all night. Whatever CWM's style was at the mid-major level is not going to work at this level even against bad teams This team is sadly deficient or badly coached or both and at this point I don't see enough recruit help coming in to fix it. I'm sure though that CWM will be handing out "participation ribbons" after the game anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Gmann View Post
                  While the score got close at times we were never in this game. Anytime they wanted they just posted us up 1/1. Nobody on this team can defend their man without help. This was a 1-10 last place team with no home crowd and they punked us all night. Whatever CWM's style was at the mid-major level is not going to work at this level even against bad teams This team is sadly deficient or badly coached or both and at this point I don't see enough recruit help coming in to fix it. I'm sure though that CWM will be handing out "participation ribbons" after the game anyway.
                  MAW 4-17 shooting. No way in **** should that guy be putting up 17 shots. But then you replace him with Saunders who everybody in the league has figured out.

Comment

I'll say this for cwm, he sounded absolutely beside himself in post game radio

Comment

CWM keeps saying he's pissed off but he must hold it all in. These guys may love him but they are not playing for him. They are making him look really bad. I know they have shortcomings but they are getting pushed around game after game. Do they ever work on finishing through contact because no one on this team can do it. If I was a new recruit I wouldn't sign up for this program unless I was a lazy player who didn't want to be pushed. Memphis will beat us by 20 as physical and athletic as they are because they are ascending and we are declining.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat9796 View Post
                        I'll say this for cwm, he sounded absolutely beside himself in post game radio
                        If that's as upset as he gets we have no chance. He just sounded befuddled to me.

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
                          so in a close game they stopped the threes for blocked drives. Pick your poison
                          Have we seen an alley oop all season? A dunk?

Comment

We have seen dunks and alley hoops, unfortunately it's just not our guys doing the dunking or passing.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

Have we seen an alley oop all season? A dunk?
                              Yes, just last game against USF, from Woods to Koval.

Comment

I think Miller's biggest issue besides not understanding offensive execution is having these selfish players get a automatic amount of playing time regardless who is playing good or getting hot. There has to be competition for time, iron sharpens iron. Giving guys allocated time regardless if they are playing hard or not has been his recipe for disaster. We dont press and guys font rebound and play hard on defense and on offense they jack up the lowest percentage shots from our worst shooters. If u dont have anyone to put in supposedly to have a teaching moment then why do we almost go 10 deep, stop guaranteeing everyone so much time. If u dont box out, your out. U take 5 straight 50 ft 3 point shots and miss everything 1 second into shot clock, then ur out. Even if only for 5. Or 3 minutes, teach them and for the love of god stop allowing them to be so weak and loose with everything. Some pressure that u wont start or wont play ad much is a good thing, stop letting them do whatever they want, it's obviously not working.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X