Game 26: Tulsa 2/12 8:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 26: Tulsa 2/12 8:00 ESPN+

Tulsa is somehow worse than USF in the conference standings which is saying something. Oddly, Tulsa's lone conference win is over USF. I suspect we have seen the end of Frank Haith after this season. I don't think anyone expected them to be this bad this year. Very strange for a team with 5 seniors and a player of Jeriah Horne's ability to be as terrible as the Golden Hurricane.
    Stop Horne and win the game.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...stats/_/id/202
    Last edited by Lobot; 02-11-2022, 06:29 PM.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

UC has had some completely odd games there over the years, including some wild finishes that have often ended up in Bearcat wins. Don't really care how they do it, but let's got another W in Tulsa.

Comment

Is this game at 8pm EST? That's what it's showing as on ESPN?

Comment

Originally posted by Gmann View Post
        Is this game at 8pm EST? That's what it's showing as on ESPN?
        Yes, per gobearcats.com

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

Yes, per gobearcats.com
          It's at 8:00. I think I must have read the Memphis start time instead.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

"UC has had some completely odd games there over the years, including some wild finishes that have often ended up in Bearcat wins. Don't really care how they do it, but let's got another W in Tulsa."

The way they cats are playing these past few games I woudn' t expect anything different tonight. Cats win another squeaker after having a fair lead.

Comment

How much stock does anyone put into judging miller by how we do the rest of the way, since 7 of the 8 are teams we've already played? we were 4 and 3 in those games

Comment

27 seconds left on the clock and JD jacks up a 3 and misses. I guess after passing low and seeing our big's failure to make a layup would be ungroovy. At leas jD hit one just now.

Comment

Time out and Tulsa up 8-4. T-Nelson said that Miller was in the face of the bigs telling them what and where they need to be. Also, Kyle Washington in there telling the bigs what they need to do.

Comment

what is Koval doing on defense

Comment

Are the Bearcats playing Defense tonight?

Comment

Now an 8-0 run by Tulsa and UC calls a TO down 12-4. The "shooters" are now back in the game.

Comment

Tulsa 8 straight to take a 12-4 lead while UC has zero scorers on the floor.

Comment

and MS on offense

Comment

Tulsa is zoning on d. If we cant find anyone to hit the three this is going to get embarrassing real quick. MM in now.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X