No announcement yet.

Game 28: Temple 2/20 2:00 ESPN2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAW one of their worse 3pt shooters... already 0-3.
    I'm not sure that I have seen a lot about this team that is better now than they were early in the season. That's likely another sign that with THIS roster.. you get what we have seen. These players cannot be any better than they are

Comment

Davenport out hustled on the boards, 2nd quick foul... Outta the game, GOOD!!!

Comment

Look JD didn't box out and fouls, but he got his hug - Speaking of Hug(GS). I think it may have been a different reaction from the coach

Comment

Oguama came to playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

Oguama came to play, and MILLER takes him out of the game.... WHY??????

Comment

MAW... 0-4 3pt... makes no sense for him to be shooting those

Comment

WHY would you sit a player when he's RED HOT.... And sub him for another player who can't score when your down 12pts....???

I don't understand Millers strategy on subbing these players in and out, when one is Red Hot!!!

Comment

The sub pattern all year has been a mystery.

Comment

Originally posted by BorisTheCat View Post
                    MAW... 0-4 3pt... makes no sense for him to be shooting those
                    And McGinnis sitting on bench. Sure hes filling out his paperwork to enter the portal since he ain't got anything else to do. We cant even bring the ball in bounds

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post

And McGinnis sitting on bench. Sure hes filling out his paperwork to enter the portal since he ain't got anything else to do. We cant even bring the ball in bounds
                      no hug for him

Comment

JD hits - the hug worked

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post

there has to be more to it, on why McGinnis is sitting... Ankle has been an issue all year.. I wonder if UC will try for a medical redshirt if possible to gain another year ?

Comment

Perhaps and perhaps not. Ankle was issue early but was under the impression it wasn't that serious. But I agree there's something more as to why CWM downy even look his direction. Especially when JD, MM, and MAW throwing rocks up

Comment

Temple so quick when catching the ball and smooth

Comment

Good news everyone... I just got the official word... watching these last dozen games DOES count as community service time... So... at least we got that going for us.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X