No announcement yet.

Game 28: Temple 2/20 2:00 ESPN2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe, I would be willing to bet everything I have they will get it down to reasonable amount then will Hoist 3 pt shots with 29 left on clock, then after 5 straight misses temple will make another basket.

Comment

There went one

Comment

Davenport tried again, refs no call in our building, we play a lot of guys, why not try this full court pressure earlier, seems to be working better then them missing and getting their own rebounds
        Last edited by Fox19bearcatbounce; 02-20-2022, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Tooting my own horn, rediculous offensive set. Miller not good at offensive coaching, again and again
          my lord, for love of god keep attacking. 3 ball not falling dont shoot it anymore, use a pump fake then attack, then newman is one to take 3. Terrible jump ball called, temple had zero possesion
          Last edited by Fox19bearcatbounce; 02-20-2022, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Temple wants to give it away - buttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Comment

Freshman just punked uc again, can we deploy the full court press earlier, and for the love of everything please teach them to attack

Comment

They played really hard the last 8 minutes or so. But for 30 years we had teams that played really hard for 40 minutes. Coach has to find some warriors.

Comment

Happy to say I was not able to watch this one and glad for that. Sounds like another poorly coached and executed game.

Comment

When cronin had guys who were not great offensive players he deployed an offensive game plan where we took good open shots and moved the ball around, miller doesn't care that the worst shooters in the league are taking I'll advised 3 pt shots. U can give out another participation ribbons for uc playing hard and they did for maybe last 6 minutes. But enough is enough, if u cant teach good shots and blocking out and things that u learn in grade school then why should u get millions of dollars to let them play like they do on aau circuit, I seen one adjustment and that was uc going to full court press, again when u play 9 of 10 average players why not employ this more often, and can he not in time outside tell them to stop shooting the fing 3 ball. It's becoming embarassing, that last 6 minutes of defense should be played all get when u play 10 guys. This is amateur stuff and I know some will say but he has no offensive players, he needs a couple years and yes he might but if he knew how to get them to play using offensive execution I think we would have a few more wins under uc belt. No excuse to continue to launch from deep when that's how they are defending u. He better get some ky recruits if he allows them to do whatever on offense. Another game that should of went uc way. now let's hear how he has no one that's a good player and he needs so many years. This guy can not coach offense period and this will shine through no matter what year he is in, maybe he gets enough studs to play like this but that has yet to be determined. Coach is in over his head and game planning offensively and execution, we scored enough points to win this game and would have if not in jb or miller reign. This is hard to watch and he does nothing at all to fix or adjust. To me this one is on coach again, if something is not working, stop doing it. If it is working then u can stay same, but everyone should agree that this offense is not working period.
                    Last edited by Fox19bearcatbounce; 02-20-2022, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Same bat channel, same bat time, same bat result.

Comment

Perfectly said rufus..

Comment

It's funny to listen to Miller talk about how tough all our opponents are in this 1 maybe 2 tourney bid league. He keep saying how ticked off he is well he needs to direct some of that venom at the team.

Comment

I have been screaming for this for a while now, take a guy out for missed assignment or terrible terrible shot, take em out for not boxing out. Take them out starting lineup, switch around something, deploy full court press earlier. But please stop shooting early shot clock 3 pt shots all game expecting eventually they will go in, since the players are not offensively gifted then stop letting them go steph curry out there. Please.

Comment

T-Nel and Hoard asked Coach Miller what went wrong and he said that the first half they sucked and did not execute. After the interview, T-Nel said that it has to be frustrating because what they practice all week, they do not execute in games. I was at the game and I have the same comments as everyone. Can't rebound, too selfish, no passing, our short guards try to drive to the hoop and never score and always turns it over, no execution, no discipline.......... Oh, what Huggs and Cronin both said was that it is impossible to press when you do not make shots.

Comment

Maybe so on the full court press, but having a deep roster should allow u to wear other teams out. To me seems like when they do press good things come out of it. Newman and jd can attack paint they just choose not too. I think that especially since they ste supposedly practicing good shots and then in games they dont, find someone who will regardless of who they are. There has to be a teaching moment where they know that they shouldn't do certain things or coach will bring in someone who will at least listen. Baffles me that they are not following his coaching and or they are which is go make a play on offense, without playmakers that kinda defeats the purpose. Something is way way worse if the team isnt listening. That's a whole other dilemma and huge problem.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X