American Conference Tournament 2022

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Conference Tournament 2022

Here's your bracket. Check back at this link after Sunday to get everything filled in .

https://theamerican.org/services/dow...BB_11_team.pdf

We are locked into the 8th seed as far as I can tell. That's the Noon game on Thursday 3/10 and we will play the loser of the ECU at Wichita St game happening this Saturday 3/5 at 3:00 . We've beaten both teams twice this season and beating someone a 3rd time is difficult but not impossible.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

It would be nice to get another win, even if the result if facing Houston

Comment

Just some motivation here. Get the ball to Martin. This date 2000: 'Get Kenyon the ball!" | 700WLW | Lance McAlister (iheart.com)

Comment

Yeah, the loss last night really hurt. Win and we were in the other side and could have gotten lucky not to face Houston until the final. Now if we win we will be the first game for them. Honestly, this team gets what it deserves.

Comment

WSU outlasts ECU in Wichita and we will have to account for Vance Jackson one more time.,
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

UC vs. ECU at 1:00 pm ET on ESPNU this Thursday

Win and face Houston at 1:00pm ET on ESPN2 on Friday

http://theamerican.org/tournaments/?id=258

Comment

Via Justin Williams:

Wes Miller said today that he expects John Newman III to play in the AAC tournament after re-aggravating his sprained ankle against SMU last week. Miller: "I believe he'll be playing this week, we just hope he can get to a point where he's playing at 100 percent." #Bearcats

Comment

Who is going to the game tomorrow? Any plans before the game? Alumni Association is hosting an event at the Concrete Cowboy.

Comment

Originally posted by cpawstoney View Post
                  Who is going to the game tomorrow? Any plans before the game? Alumni Association is hosting an event at the Concrete Cowboy.
                  I can't make the game itself becuase of the time window but I'm trying to get to Concrete Cowboy in the morning. Looks like a private brunch is on tap since they ususally aren't open that early.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

The team's strategy has been nothing short of genius. We have underperformed all year to lull the rest of the conference to sleep and give them a false sense of security. All year long, teams have pushed UC around and that has been done by design. Starting Thursday, the Bearcats will unleash all of the strength and dominance to destroy all competition.

Comment

I like the way you think! Release the Kracken!

Comment

Wes Miller media availability 3/7
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiyOTtWqOhM

Comment

If cincinnati played hard from the tip and takes good shots then I feel pretty good about a win. As a bearcat fan I always believe uc can win it all, get to houston and stick with them close all game and u never know. Memphis is a terrible matchup problem because of their length and athleticism so as long as we dont face them in championship game u never know, please take good shots and put a body on someone and let the chips fall as they will.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                            UC vs. ECU at 1:00 pm ET on ESPNU this Thursday

Win and face Houston at 1:00pm ET on ESPN2 on Friday

http://theamerican.org/tournaments/?id=258
                            Lose and we will have quite the memory of the season. Many posts too

Comment

David DeJulius = Third Team All-Conference

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X