• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow a box out and a put back == happy days are here again Vic Vic Vic

Comment

Anyone else having ESPN + Problems?

Comment

Big Time mental lapse on defense... Wes was not happy...

Comment

Nice way to start the Season....

Comment

why no reed?

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat9796 View Post
              why no reed?

I was wondering the same thing... Never saw the floor..

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
                Anyone else having ESPN + Problems?
                Yes ESPN+ is garbage

Comment

Nice way to start the Season....
                  There were so many positives watching this game. I think Nolley will be the glue to keep this team together. Great all around effort by ALL of the players.

Comment

I was wondering the same thing... Never saw the floor..

https://twitter.com/mrkeithjenkins/s...ryWRa8HfFFooUg

Comment

Originally posted by Black and Red Attack View Post

Yes ESPN+ is garbage
                      I have E+ bundled w/ Disney and Hulu. After every commercial break the picture is out of focus or very grainy for several minutes and then clears back. Its very irritating. I don't know if it is ESPN or my crappy spectrum Cable provider.

Comment

When you have multiple guys who are capable of scoring in double points, and are able to have everyone who entered the game score ( minus one ) then that's a good sign of team bball. Let's keep things going in that direction for sure. I still seen some shots taken way too quickly but that's going to take time to iron out considering the pace that CWM is wanting to play. I like the attitude and energy of Kalu and hope to see more of him next time out. But VL looks much improved as well. Good job cats, keep up the hard work and let's surprise some folks Maui!

Comment

You never want to overestimate things based on one game, but it appears our overall talent level has improved dramatically. I think a number of guys from last year that got minutes are going to struggle to see the floor this year. Nolley was very impressive as a player and a leader. Ezikpe (6 pts/6 reb) and Phinisee (8 assists/3 steals) are going to play key roles on this team. Both seemed more comfortable offensively than some of our other guys. Skillings looks to be the real deal. I don't see how Newman will get much time as CWM settles on his rotations. I would have like to have seen Reed to see how/if he upgrades Oguama or Hensley. It will be interesting to see the rotation when we get to Maui.

Comment

correction vic vic vic is VIK VIK VIK -- I thought he played well. Got beat a few times and we will see when he plays against stronger, taller and quicker players. Let us enjoy last night though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post

I have E+ bundled w/ Disney and Hulu. After every commercial break the picture is out of focus or very grainy for several minutes and then clears back. Its very irritating. I don't know if it is ESPN or my crappy spectrum Cable provider.

Mine was fine all night and I experienced none of this. I suspect it was something with your local provider for lack of a better explanation.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X